Portal 2 Challenge (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
I'm currently going over all levels and chapters of Portal 2 Challenge Mode trying to beat all my friends in their time and amount of Portals.

Well, "trying" is a big word because I'm in Chapter 4 now and literally one or two people on my friends list have even tried those levels, making it very easy to beat them in one or a few attempts. There is no rush or even much fun to it if I don't have any goal to achieve. There's no real fun in tryharding to get an ever speedier time if there's no-one on my friends list to compare to.

If you've ever done the Portal Challenge mode and have some good times beyond the first two or three chapters, please add me on Steam so I have some goal to aspire towards. Alternatively, add me and actively try to beat my times. Either option works. Just give me something to beat.

DISCLAIMER:Do not cheat. That is to say, do not look up YouTube videos of how to get the fastest time possible through cheatsy ways that your average person would not easily find out about. I will notice if you've done this, and I will delete you.

Evo

• Informative
Reactions: Da Random
Same thing happens to me i tried 1 and 2 if im correct and i beat the times of my friends.Im intereseted anyway

Bump. I've completed all levels now but I was not a perfectionist with the time in most of the levels because, as I said before, what's the point if there is no-one on my friends list to beat. So please add me if you want to challenge me.

Users who are viewing this thread