Not open for further replies.

some loser

What's your username? ijustplexusi

What is your SteamID? 76561199104327009

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? unsure

Why were you punished? unsure

Why should we revoke your punishment? so i log on today to see that i have been ungaged after 10 minutes i was regagged and the cycle repeats i would like a good explanation on why my punishment keeps being lifted and reissued. To begin with my newest gag was issued to me during my absence from the game. I dont think its fair for my punishment to be reissued to me after i have done my time.

2022-03-02-png.25937

So looking at this screenshot (there's more than one but this one seems to be it) 'WHAT DID I DO FAG' 'RETARDED ASS SCOUT' along with inappropriate chat, telling users to commit suicide and then the spam of ZZZZZ near the end. This isn't acceptable chat on panda community as it breaks communication rules and, since your last appeal warned you could be monitored and receive a perm comm block if communication rules broken again, you received the punishment by me.

I'll leave this open for you to respond to this now that you know this information.

Attachments

• 2022-03-02.png
    2022-03-02.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 120
now this is the part i dont understand i was NOT playing during this gag or even played jailbreak before the only server i play on is the trade server i can see that these chat messages are distasteful and is not appropriate. but this does not answer my question on why my gag keeps being lifted and then reissued.

now this is the part i dont understand i was NOT playing during this gag or even played jailbreak before the only server i play on is the trade server
You were being monitored so this was done remotely. Monitoring can happen at any point, not just while you are playing on the server.

answer my question on why my gag keeps being lifted and then reissued.

Because you were told, on your previous appeal, that you may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block if you break rules again. This means an admin can check your chatlogs and punish accordingly if the communication rules are broken. This is because you where given a chance from your permanent gag and, just as a precaution as you have a history, we check the logs after the ungag.

im not sure if you and understanding me correctly, when i join a game my gag is not active but after a while it is reissued again so i rejoin and the cycle repeats from there

im not sure if you and understanding me correctly, when i join a game my gag is not active but after a while it is reissued again so i rejoin and the cycle repeats from there

Ah this is because of the current issues with sourcebans. Your gag is still meant to be active, just we're experiences issues at the moment.

So this appeal seems to be one big misunderstanding about what was happening with your gag and that's understandable.

You have 1 month left until you can appeal your gag again. I'm hoping within that appeal you accept responsibility. Also, don't beat yourself up too much about it (referring to your name change). We all make mistakes, as I mistook what you actually meant by this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread