Steam3 ID[U:1:1144061281]
Steam Community76561199104327009
Invoked on2021-05-25 23:28:27
Block lengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
Reasonracism
Blocked by AdminBrendon
Blocked fromPanda-Community.com US | Trade
hello i have been gagged for 'racism' on the minecraft trade server. what i said was completely taken out of context i was talking about a player in the game who was in a dark corner which i replied with ''your so black.'' this was not meant to be in any way racist and i apologise if it seemed that way. i can see how it could have been considered racist but as i said it was completely taken out of context i admit i have been racist in the past and that was wrong for me to say and it was fair for me to be punished but in this case it was completely unfair for an admin to perma gag me for being racist as they did not know the context behind my comment. if anyone understands why my gag was undeserved i would really appreciate it if you could ungag me.

Hello plex, I appreciate you taking time to appeal and I'll be honest this was almost a year ago so I don't really remember this incident as well. I checked your sessions and they look fine so thats good. The reason your gag was permanent by the way was because of the 5 previous comm blocks. I believe it has been long enough for you to have learned your lesson as its been like I said (almost a year) so I believe this should get accepted but its up to one of the fulls to either accept or decline this because I don't have an assigned mentor currently so @Madact @ZeroPC

Hello plex, I appreciate you taking time to appeal and I'll be honest this was almost a year ago so I don't really remember this incident as well. I checked your sessions and they look fine so thats good. The reason your gag was permanent by the way was because of the 5 previous comm blocks. I believe it has been long enough for you to have learned your lesson as its been like I said (almost a year) so I believe this should get accepted but its up to one of the fulls to either accept or decline this because I don't have an assigned mentor currently so @Madact @ZeroPC
thank you very much for reviewing my appeal

kind regards

-plex

Reactions: bap!
@plex

You gotta stop making appeals please xD Give us some time to check it out!

Since you're 8 months late to protest that the gag was unfair there is no way for us to know whether the punishment was unfair. So in this case the punishment is still valid in case that's brought into question. If you have evidence to suggest it was unfair please feel to share with me via private message.
Considering your previous communication blocks before your permanent gag is also against you on this 'mistake' made by Brendon.

However you've apologised. It's been 8 months and we may as well give you a chance.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens you will not be able to appeal your communication block for 1 year.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

• Winner
Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread