Permanent Silence for calling someone rasist? (1 Viewer)

Was admin correct?

• Yes, of cource

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No, what a racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordK

So that day (May 3rd saturday 2014) I was playing Versus saxton hale with my friends, so suddely I got kicked for ghosting, everyone does it, so I joint back and people called admin (EvoWarrior5) racist, so I just kept on annoying him for what he did. The second I told him I had a lawyer(fake), he typed: this is the last warning LordK and I replied: whatcha say Rasist(I'm not good at english) and he silenced me permanently.

-You were ghosting and got kicked for doing it
-You called an admin racist (for what? For kicking you?)
-You kept calling him racist
-You kept doing it even after all those warnings

You should be happy he didn't permanently ban you from the server.

P.S.!!!
6e8873c4a6.png

You are still calling him a racist...

Last edited:
Ghosting in itself is not always as much of a crime; sometimes it is needed to save time when the last person is waiting for Hale to find him anyways. When it is not done in this way I never allow it, so everyone doing it is no excuse. Especially not in your case. To clarify to everyone - and apparently to you too, as you don't seem to have a clue - I will explain the situation:

Hale had a mere 600 health left and an Engie was the last one alive. He had his Sentry in the BLU house (dustshowdown) but he himself was hiding behind the building to trick Hale and to stay safe. Because I knew the risk factor in someone telling Hale he was behind the building I even warned everyone in chat not to ghost. And you told Hale the Engie was behind the building.

Luckily he didn't see it. You could have blown the round by doing that. And you thought a kick was bad? Honestly, on another day I may have given a week silence on top of that.

You then proceeded to rejoin and ask me if I was Asian, and then because I wasn't I am a racist, because you are Asian. Honestly, do I even have to explain how wrong this is on how many levels? First off, how could I know what ethnicity you're from? Secondly, why the hell would I care? Thirdly, what does your background have anything to do with the rule you broke? I could go on for a while but I think I've made myself clear.

I warned you like three times to stop doing it, and was very clear with my last warning. You did it again; you could have expected a permanent silence.

You didn't apologise nor gave me any promise you would better yourself. I doubt such utterances from you would hold any truth, though.

Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread