permanent mute for stupid reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustikki

is it okay to be permanent banned for calling someone stupid? i mean of course i shouldn't do that but there was this player who went into this secret room in castle_siege and admin banned him so i called that admin stupid for doing that and i got kicked and muted. there are always kids who are screaming in voice chat and raging and calling other people noob, and admins don't care about them. so I would appreciate if you could remove that mute, i won't call people stupid again. thank you
:hoof::grouphug:
E-Mustikki™

is it okay to be permanent banned for calling someone stupid? i mean of course i shouldn't do that but there was this player who went into this secret room in castle_siege and admin banned him so i called that admin stupid for doing that and i got kicked and muted. there are always kids who are screaming in voice chat and raging and calling other people noob, and admins don't care about them. so I would appreciate if you could remove that mute, i won't call people stupid again. thank you
:hoof::grouphug:
E-Mustikki™
might include more information?
steamid, who banned you etc...

First off: you didn't follow the template. There is a thread with 'READ ME' before it which you have to follow.

Since I remember what happened I will simply reply to it anyways though:

Mansikki was exploiting by entering the secret room where Hale cannot reach. I slayed him and told him I never wanted to see it again because it was an exploit. Hale cannot get there, it is unfair and wastes time. Just because it is possible does not mean it is allowed. A few rounds later he did it again so I permanently ban him. And you say this:

dat admin is slutwhore
dat is messed up
like wtf
it's there
you can go there if u want
u st00000pid

That is not just saying someone is stupid, as you implied. Don't try to sugarcoat it; we can see exactly what you've said. It was highly disrespectful and insulting. If you do not agree with what I do, address that in a normal and serious manner. Add me if need me, I'll gladly explain why I took certain actions. Not everyone agrees on how severely a punishment should be, no need to say what you said.

You seem to not even realise what you said or seem to be sorry in the least. You can say you won't do it again all you want, but the fact that you even titled the threat 'for stupid reason' shows me you are not sorry, so words like those are meaningless.

7 Apr 2014 19:15:11u st00000pid

7 Apr 2014 19:14:25dat admin is slutwhore

7 Apr 2014 19:02:57fuckin whore

5 Apr 2014 18:13:13die u slut

6 Apr 2014 16:40:07fuck whore slutbag skank ass hoe slut

well i actually am sorry for that, truly sorry
but i've been having a hard time lately, being depressed and angry but i know that you think i'm just making this up

Forgot to say in my first post that I care about any rulebreaking that happens on my watch. Those spammers and screamers do not get away with it when I'm there, and I also usually discourage people calling others 'noob' a few times.

To your latest post: I doubt that you'd call the thread stupid reason if you really were sorry. Though I guess that it wasn't the best reason I gave someone a permanent silence for and now we're actually getting somewhere. If you lay off the bad insults and act maturely next time you disagree with something, I will unsilence you.

Any objections from others?

I absolutely will be more mature if you unsilence me, it was really stupid what i did and i wanna say sorry one more time.

what depends on the secret room you can get to as engi, hale is able to kill him. there is also a torture panel on the left side of the window

That's true but very few people knows thag there is that one broom and bucket, if you go and "climb" up them, and someone pulls the lever, you just fall on the floor and no matter how many times the lever is pulled, you won't die.

what depends on the secret room you can get to as engi, hale is able to kill him. there is also a torture panel on the left side of the window

Kudos to you if you can kill an Engie in a room where you can't get. I don't even know if the Bunny and CBS can shoot through the window. HHH is the only one I'm sure could get there, and then he is stuck for a while and maybe dies because of the pit there.

The Engie is safe if he is on the bench, no clue what you mean by torture panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread