Permament ban cypek0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypek0

SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=STEAM_0:1:40059535&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Steam Account Banned: cypek0
Steam ID STEAM_0: 1: 40059535
Date and Time of ban: UTC +01: 00 - 15:30
Reason for Ban: auto ariblast o_O
Administrator, who Banned you DwarfSkiffa
Hello, Today I have a ban Dodgeball 2 server for auto AIRBLAST. I know what it is , but i have never used cheats in my life :(. This is my first ban in TF2 so im little bit scared and supprised.I do not think I am good enough , to think that I'm cheating. But whatever.
Really wants to continue to play on this server, but after a few months on this server, I really like it
peace.

my English in not very good, sorry.

Last edited:
Speak english

• Dislike
Reactions: Vecomti
Questioning this.

I know Cypek as a regular, I know he doesn't hack.
No demo either to argue with, unban imo.

We don't know whether there's a demo yet. If there is none then he should get unbanned indeed.

Just gonna say this, cypek0 is a regular player on mario_kart, and I can honestly say that I've never had the slightest suspicion of him using any kinds of cheats.

well, it was really weird ur movements, always blasting currently rockets aways, u never orbited (or what its even is) u just blasted back.

And no, i didint did any demo. its seems clearly that he is using autobalst thingie.

but meh, u can unban him or whatever u want, i only do that what i see and etc.

i dont orbit but i want to learn more directs. I play a lot of dodgeball and actions like this is nothing special so this is why im suprised of this ban

I've undone it now.

Reminder to all admins to make a recording of any hacks you ban for. It only takes 0.5 seconds to start the demo and then a few moments of recording whilst preparing to ban them, if it's visible enough on the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread