Accepted Permaban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna

Link: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:219069462&advType=steamid&Submit
Name: anna
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:219069462
Date: 2019-12-17 20:08:20
Reason for ban: Cheating
Admin: @HorizonCookie
Why should we unban you? I'm not cheating.
I'm gonna give you the demo file that my game automatically records. Link: https://easyupload.io/yprmnd
If you don't know how to play demos please watch a tutorial.

Please unban me as fast as possible, if anything you could ban the guy that was literally griefing (holding open spawndoors to get me killed; pocketing a spy to get me killed)

It's been an hour now, still not a single reply

And now it’s two hours.

To prevent bumps I will just tell you here, this may take time, as admins also have a life just like you players.

Be patient.

It's been 3 days now and I still havent gotten a single answer from staff

After looking at other appeals, they mostly seem to be resolved within 24 hours, yet staff hasnt replied within 72 hours.
The only thing that happened was that this appeal got set on pending.
If its really so hard to decide, perhaps you can unban me unless proven otherwise.

Last edited:
If you cant proof Im cheating, then I never should have been banned in the first place

Hey, just a tip, try not to be overly aggressive about being banned/ constantly bumping, as PNN said, admins are people too and have their own lives. Besides, for something like a permaban for cheating, this (probably) takes more. I understand that you want to be unbanned, but it is usually better to be patient than rush admins along. You have little to gain by hurrying them and much more to lose by being irritable.

I have experienced admins ignoring my appeals for weeks, so Im being aggressive, because I dont want anything like this to repeat itself.
Also Ive been banned by an admin that joined the server and spectated me for like 5 minutes while I was playing scout, it's definitly not my fault for being banned.
I just want an admin to atleast reply with "we're working on it" or something among those lines.

After watching both of the demos I'm going to unban you. Sorry for the waiting time.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread