Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: zeuskrieg
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:669709934
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-03-23 04:24:56
Reason about the Ban: racism/toxicity
Admin that Banned you: Solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

With joining the panda.tf community for quite some time now, I was recently banned from dropping racial and homophobic slurs on servers. As Inappropriate as it was, I do believe I understand the severity of the mute and I am asking for one last chance to not be perma muted, I also would like to formally apologize for saying these disgusting things as my maturity is yet to be developed, Thank you for taking the time to read my perma muted appeal.

I don't think this is a case of maturity, I caught you saying the N-word quite a lot earlier this week and ended up muting you for it. I think this is more a case of you finding it funny and since you've lost you're ability to talk in general you now found it necessary to make an appeal.

I'm not going to handle this since it's solars call but I felt like I had to call out your blatant lie.

I don't think this is a case of maturity, I caught you saying the N-word quite a lot earlier this week and ended up muting you for it. I think this is more a case of you finding it funny and since you've lost you're ability to talk in general you now found it necessary to make an appeal.

I'm not going to handle this since it's solars call but I felt like I had to call out your blatant lie.
You caught me saying it trying to provoke a reaction, Im not trying to justify me saying it, Im just responding to your blatant assumption that I found it funny and wrote the appeal cause I got banned and Im "lying", I wrote it because it's my favourite server and I did some stupid things,

• Dumb
Reactions: crubf

Again I don't understand you saying that Im Lying, I just explained it to you, what is there to lie about?

Looking at this im not sure if your even serious when you made this app since alot of things in what you say feel off to me. As stated by @Flynt this isnt the first nor the 2nd time you were caught spouting toxicity on the server which you shouldve known by now would get you punished since you were already muted for a month for the exact same reasons. And now that your Permanent muted by Flynt AND gagged by me Which isnt even 1 day appart proves that you dont take anything serious and just cast it on "immaturity" just to take the easy way out of it. Seeing that mostly all your chatlogs is foul language and racism i dont see a reason to even consider an ungag at this point in time.
Adding to this you have been changing your name to bypass the gag and to try to get mock others that way il leave screens as reference to point to what i mean.
Note if i catch you or any other admin changing your name or any other item again to bypass your gag you wil get banned withouth warning.
Counting all this the earliest time i might consider thinking about an ungag is 25/10/2023 That is if no punishment or alt gets caught during that time.
Closing this as Declined

Attachments

• krieg.png
    krieg.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 58
  • krieg 2.png
    krieg 2.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 55
  • krieg 3.png
    krieg 3.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 55
Status