Accepted Perm ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokt

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=rokt&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Rokt
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:101568114
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-25 19:55:59
Reason about the Ban: duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: banned by console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Quite some time ago in 2021 I was looking for a jump server and ultimately decided to join a panda community jump server. In the time span of about 3 minutes I realized I got banned from the server and didnt know why. Later I realized I had been using a vpn for the sole reason that I couldnt usually connect to Valve Frankfurt servers with my home IP. I had made a thread about this on reddit seeking help I had recieved but recieved none. I will link the thread here for proof: . I got used to connecting to a vpn every time I would boot up tf2 and didnt realized I had it on during the time I was on the server. I presume the IP I connected to was previously banned? If you could repeal my ban I would be very glad. Thanks for reading. Rokt

Your reasoning is understandable. I will however you advise not using a VPN on our servers because of mistaken duplicate account bans.

If you have issues connecting to our servers message me and we'll see what's up with Kevin (Owner) to solving the issue but it sounds like the only issues you had was on valve servers. By now hopefully for you the issue is solved as it's been 6 months.

I've removed the general ban but not the IP ban.
If you get banned for duplicate account again please message me.

Reactions: Rokt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread