Accepted Panda duel server application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuya Sadson

-My Steam username /reallife name:

My current steam username is Suzuya~Sadson~<3.
My name in reallife is Richard Bruger.

-My age

I'm 17 years old was born on the 5th august 1998

-My Steam2 ID:

My Steam2 ID is: STEAM_0:1:67856627

-My Timezone / Online times:

I live in CET timezone (Germany)
I'm usually online in the afternoon (14:00-22:00 o'clock Mondays-Fridays) and the whole day (7:00am-2am) at the weekend. Sometimes the whole night.
At irregular intervals , I'm not reachable at Saturday

-Do i have a microphone:

Yes i have , but i rarely use it.I prefer to chat because i can concentrate better then

-Admin experiences:

I've never been an admin before. Every one has their first time.
It's my first application but i have admins from the duel map in my friendlist so i can learn from them.

-What panda community servers do I usally play on?

I was on the deathmatch servers and my favorite server is the panda duelserver #1 i play mostly there every day. I have admins and many daily players in my friendlist.This is also the server i apply for.

-Why should you choose me?:

I'm friendly and try my best for a good game. I have 130.000+ points and my total time on the server is 38 days and 5 hours. I take care about the rules. i tell other players to follow the rules (no stickytrapping, only english in mic and chat , use "/t" for trade, dont insult)
I talk with admins about them but sometimes there is no admin reachable. thats one reason for my application.

-What will i do as an admin?:

It's important for a good game, to repect other players and the rules. I will tell other players to follow the rules. If anyone has a question, i will answer them. I want to be helpful as admin for a good time on the server and a good impression for the community.

-Chat/Micspam:
I will warn the player two times if he keeps spamming the mic with annoying music or anything else, i would mute him or kick him from the server.

-Racism/Insulting:
Racism and in Insulting is a big problem. I will warn the player only one time. He should think about what he says. I am ready to ban them for a while.

-Trades:
It's not the biggest problem because the person might not have known it. But i will tell the person, that he has to use "/t" in front of the offer.

-Hacking:
If i get called because a hacker i will spectate the player to make sure that he is hacking. If he is hacking, i will ban him

-Stickycapmping/trapping:
Thats one of the biggest problems on the server sometime i get mad too and i am sorry for that but when i am an admin, i will tell him 2times to stop. If he continues to sticky camp, i have to kick him from the server.

Thank you for reading this application. I hope you accept me to be an admin.

Finally you did it, Suzu.
Great app in general.As he has stated, he is one of the most active players in the server, he respects the rules and reports the rulebreakers. No bans nor gags/mutes,also your sessions are really high. Just a thing didturbs me, and this is your "(._.)" spam but honestly I don't think is a big problem, I'm quite sure you can improve. A +1 for you

Reactions: Suzuya Sadson
As Zou already said, Suzu is the most active player on rtd at the moment. He knows the rules very well and im sure he will enforce them on the server. I dont consider his "(._.)" as spam, thats just one of his favourite smileys, i guess....
He makes small mistakes sometimes, but so does everybody and with our help he can improve.
(you should be a bit more active in chat)

App looks well written and has a good structure. Im sure he put a good amount of effort in this.

In case, Suzu gets accepted as admin.. Id really like to mentor him, since we speak the same native language and understand eachother better. Would be a pleasure for me to show him the tips and tricks of being an admin.

I wish you the best of luck and go with a +1 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzuya Sadson
I personally don't know you but judging by your chat you seem to be a nice person, you warn them alot, you have a 40 days playtime which is more then enough so thats good. I know you will do great as an admin so I wish you the best of luck with your app.

accepted, welcome in the team.
@MiroSlave will be your mentor through your trial phase, should you have any questions or concerns feel free to talk to me or any other admin.

Reactions: miro and Zou
Welcome to the team, Suzu! :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread