Declined Ownsmoke's Admin Application (Jail Break) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ownsmoke

- Your name and/or nickname
My nickname is ownsmoke and my real name is Frank.

- Your age
I am 15 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Jailbreak admin Fresh Dumbledore

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
My Steam2 ID is STEAM_0:0:39663837

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is +1 and I mostly play online 15:00-17:00 and from 20:00-21:00 .

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on the panda jailbreak server and I also apply for that server. And of course if I need to I would go to that server in case of a report .

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yup , I always got my microphone plugged in .

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Nope , I don't have but I have tried many times to become an admin on other servers.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No , but I want to learn .

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I want to do something good for the server and I treat people equally!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would take me job very seriously , I would treat people equally and explain why they are getting punished but before doing that I would give a warning so they know what they did wrong. I don't have any policies and punishments.

Thanks for reading and I hope I will hear from you!!!!

Simply saying that you do not have any policies and punishments if you were to become an admin already pretty much nullifies your application. You only have 2 & a half hours on Jailbreak which is completely appalling, even for regular standards.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/a-more-detailed-explanation-of-jailbreak.3389/
Please explain more how you would handle Jailbreak rulebreaking situations thoroughly and look at the thread above to find out more about Jailbreak to know how to handle the server's specific situations.

2:25 h on a server and already applying for admin? Personally, I'd like to see atleast 3 days spent on there, but that's just me - you can't administrate a server you're completely not familar with.

-1 from me until you bother reading the rules and thoroughly explain your policies and how you would carry out your punishments, also, work on your playtime.

As Hawwis said you should play more before applying and should think about your policies and punishments. Also according to the Available Positions Thread we don't have open spots for Jailbreak right now.

-1 from me.

Simply saying that you do not have any policies and punishments if you were to become an admin already pretty much nullifies your application. You only have 2 & a half hours on Jailbreak which is completely appalling, even for regular standards.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/a-more-detailed-explanation-of-jailbreak.3389/
Please explain more how you would handle Jailbreak rulebreaking situations thoroughly and look at the thread above to find out more about Jailbreak to know how to handle the server's specific situations.

2:25 h on a server and already applying for admin? Personally, I'd like to see atleast 3 days spent on there, but that's just me - you can't administrate a server you're completely not familar with.

-1 from me until you bother reading the rules and thoroughly explain your policies and how you would carry out your punishments, also, work on your playtime.
Thank you for the information and help ! I will use it,

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would take me job very seriously , I would treat people equally and explain why they are getting punished but before doing that I would give a warning so they know what they did wrong. I don't have any policies and punishments.

This really really needs expanding on, more information regarding what you would actually do regarding different situations on the server. Go over the rules and try and give your own personal opinion on what punishment you would give each one. I'm not a Jailbreak admin myself so if you need help I'm sure someone else can help out.

+ What Hawwis said, 2 and a half hours? Jeez man, go get breaking jails you need about 3 days before we think about accepting you.

Dude I never gave you PERMISSION to apply.
I just said that you can try it, when you asked me how to become an admin.

• Disagree
Reactions: Lukas
This really really needs expanding on, more information regarding what you would actually do regarding different situations on the server. Go over the rules and try and give your own personal opinion on what punishment you would give each one. I'm not a Jailbreak admin myself so if you need help I'm sure someone else can help out.

+ What Hawwis said, 2 and a half hours? Jeez man, go get breaking jails you need about 3 days before we think about accepting you.

Thanks for the help.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lukas
If that isn't a backwards way of giving permission, I don't know what is.

When I said "You can try", I just wanted to state the obvious.
(Because everyone can TRY, I could try to make a apply for FF2 too, but I wouldn't get accepted because I have 0 hours on it and we don't need admins there anyway xP)

How could I know that this counts as a permission already?

The direction this application is taking is pretty clear.

After I was on mumble with inu two days back, I changed my policy on people who do not have nearly enough activity. I am going to stop putting those on hold and simply decline them. I do not want people to start becoming active only because they think they will get admin when they do.

Of course, this one is mainly getting declined because of the negative votes it has already accumulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread