Accepted old perm banned on jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good day[REDACTED] I was ban on 2020-02-27 which is now 2 year, 2 months and days also before I start to explain my self back then the internet was bad becuase of the area. which I live in and the [REDACTED]. now its good now. I think that my ban should be appealed because first of all, if I DID mass freekill, which I'm already pretty sure I didn't, then it was an accident and I wasn't purposely doing it. Second of all, my internet actually did crash which must've led the admin on the server to come to a misunderstanding I think that this was all a big misunderstanding and that I should be appealed. Thank you, please i am awaiting your consideraiton .
Player[REDACTED]
Steam ID[REDACTED]

time and a place for everythingːsteamhappyː
steamcommunity.com
Steam3 IDSteam 32 ID: STEAM_0:0:161012030
Steam Community/76561198282289788/
Invoked on2020-02-27 22:02:32
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonMFK
Banned by Admin@Bambi
Banned fromPanda-Community.com #17 | Jailbreak
Total BansNo previous bans
1627864616196.png

yeah that's me whoops!

Anyways not much information to go off of since you haven't played our jailbreak server in quite some time. Your vsh chatlog is the best I got, looks pretty fine to me and I suppose that was the kicker last time. I'd also hate for this guardban to continue blocking your attempts of applying for admin, it's an odd situation but one I'm willing to forgive under the circumstances.

You'll need to join our jailbreak server with an admin present for us to remove the guardban, it's the only way. We cannot remotely remove it otherwise, it must be manually done. Contact me or another jailbreak admin to sort this out.

Reactions: .....
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread