Invalid Octo help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

octopussy<3

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for a recent incident involving a mass freekill, where I unintentionally caused harm to four players due to issues related to my ping.

First and foremost, I would like to express my deepest regret for any inconvenience or frustration that this may have caused to the affected players and the community as a whole. It was never my intention to disrupt the gameplay experience or create a negative atmosphere.

I must admit that my connection issues, particularly high ping, played a significant role in the unfortunate events. I understand the importance of fair and enjoyable gameplay for everyone, and I am genuinely sorry for any disruption caused by my actions.

On a more personal note, I want to shed light on my passion for playing Jailbreak mode. It holds a special place in my heart, and I have found it to be a unique and engaging experience. Unfortunately, I have struggled to find alternative servers that match the same level of enjoyment due to low player counts in other locations. This, coupled with my genuine enthusiasm for taking on the role of a warden, has led me to become deeply attached to the Jailbreak community.

I am reaching out to seek your understanding and forgiveness. I acknowledge the impact of my actions, and I assure you that I am taking steps to address and rectify the issues contributing to the high ping incidents. I am committed to being a responsible and considerate member of the community, and I sincerely hope for your compassion and understanding.

Once again, I apologize for any frustration or disappointment my actions may have caused, and I kindly ask for your forgiveness. I truly appreciate the sense of community within Panda, and I am eager to learn from this experience to contribute positively in the future.
Please let me play, i like to be warden!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Username]

Nice chatgpt response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread