Obby in Chretien and certain classes (1 Viewer)

Do You Think Heavies And Soldiers Can Do Obby On Chretien?

• Yes they can they do not need help

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No I think they need help for it

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I do not care I do not play JailBreak

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was in JailBreak as the Warden I told everyone to do Obby and there were people saying that the Heavy class and the Soldier class could not do it but you see I have been in JailBreak servers where I have seen a Heavy complete Obby and win LR and the same for a Soldier class WITHOUT the B.A.S.E Jumper and there were arguments going off saying that you need to use it and that the Heavy will instantly die.

So in order to end this debate and settle an argument I think a poll is in order this poll will go on for 3 weeks.

P.S I will not be voting on this poll

It just depends what the heavys and soldiers have equipped. Those heavies that you see completing obby probably have something equipped to make them run faster. I usually get told it's the buffalo steak sandwich/running boxing gloves of urgency/whatever weapon that helps place here.
In the end I just get soldiers and heavies to go half way, then go back and run to the finish.

Is there a point to this exactly? Even if we discuss it here, most jailbreak players...or any players for that matter don't come on the forums to see this. Unless you're true to establish a mutual agreement between admins? I'm not sure.

If a Warden wants everyone to do Obby, then everyone will do Obby. Unless you specify heavies and soldiers can wait at the end then kill the fuckers if they don't do it.

Heavies and soldiers cannot do it with their default weapons.
Heavy requires the GRU or the Buffalo Steak, or else a soldier can whip the heavy. As for soldier, soldier can only do it with the whip or the B.A.S.E Jumper. I believe both of them can do it with the round end bonus, but by then they will not get a last request.

^^^That is fact btw

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Da Random
tey can do the half of obby and go back.

Users who are viewing this thread