NoNameDD - LMAOBOX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodl

In the title. The multihack Lmaobox.
STEAM_0:1:78672236

2013-12-09_00002.jpg

2013-12-10_00001.jpg

Surprised that SM's automator hasn't banned him for spam, or keyword ban, or for aimbot check.

Lol, you think he is using LMAOBOX because he spammed about it? Just because somebody spams something does not mean they do it themselves.

Perma gag incoming.

It was LMAOBox, consistent LMAObox messages every 2 seconds. That will have to be a ban.

Who the fuck would use a hack when said hack makes you spam the chat screaming that you use it? Somebody please explain this very confusing aspect to me, because I do not see the point in hacking if everybody knows you are.

Attention.
Plus there is a free version of LMAObox which screams too. To my knowledge LMAObox is the only free hack.

Ron' said:
To my knowledge LMAObox is the only free hack.
Not really, there is two forums (that I personnally know) where there is a lot of hackers, programmers, etc. There are creating free hacks for many famous online games, including TF2.
Lmaobox is a "supreme haxor" on one of these forum.

Not gonna tell what is the forum here, that could be taken as advertising and help people find free undetected hacks, but I can send you an MP, if you want to know (only gonna send to people that I trust).

Anyway, that really helped me to know more about these forums and their tools/hacks when I was administrating in CoD, because sometimes when they're starting using amazing features, they become smart, I have to admit it.
Just saying.

Electrod' said:
Ron' said:
Not really, there is two forums (that I personnally know) where there is a lot of hackers, programmers, etc. There are creating free hacks for many famous online games, including TF2.

Not gonna tell what is the forum here, that could be taken as advertising and help people find free undetected hacks, but I can send you an MP, if you want to know (only gonna send to people that I trust).

Anyway, that really helped me to know more about these forums and their tools/hacks when I was administrating in CoD, because sometimes when they're starting using amazing features, they become smart, I have to admit it.
Just saying.
Confirmed hacker ban pls

I dealt with billions of Lmaobox hackers while admin elsewhere. Always the same spam interval, plus he had an aimbot, if Lmaobox is mentioned I'd assume it would be apparent or assumed.

It always spams the same 2 alternating lines in the same intervals.
It's a free hack, so the autospam is just an advertising method.

Noodl' said:
I dealt with billions of Lmaobox hackers while admin elsewhere. Always the same spam interval, plus he had an aimbot, if Lmaobox is mentioned I'd assume it would be apparent or assumed.

It always spams the same 2 alternating lines in the same intervals.
Yes, that's it.

Noodl' said:
I tried it on an alt.account in a private server with bots because I was bored, and you can actually turn the spam off. But seems like people are not smart enough to inform themselves before entering a server with hacks.

hax! ban!

Kitty Cat :3' said:
Electrod' said:
Ron' said:

Just saying.
Confirmed hacker ban pls
:D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread