!nominate tfdb_oilrig_lal (1 Viewer)

Noodl

I was told to do this, amicably. So voila.

You guys probably all know me already, to varying degrees.
My name is Andrew, I'm 17, I'm the one with that British accent, I'm also the guy that corrects people if IceStick doesn't...
I live in England, which is why I make no grammar mistakes due to it being my native, and particular area of expertise, (also why Ice is on this never ending quest to find some sort of mistake in my writing).

Currently, I'm in my first year of college, doing English and Psychology among two others, alongside my lax academic natures, I play piano a lot, I sing tenor in two groups, I waste time on TF2 and other such games, I waste my money on Steam games and Humble Bundle and never play them, I'm too laid back for my own good, I'm a pretty placid manifestation of sarcasm, I browse computer components I'll never be able to afford, I make of fun IceStick daily, I've spent time writing for several different purposes, be it magazines, newspaper articles, or other such things, I do some freelance video editing for companies when there's work, I usually write more formally than I should, or the polar opposite, I embellish most of my writing, and I'm a full-time grammar nazi.

I started TF2 back when I bought my friend's old HP desktop with some pretty pathetic specs, which then led me to start my build to get me my current PC. I originated with an N64, with Mario64 as my first game, and continued with my Gamecube and Wii, picking up the best titles, I have this undying love for the Zelda series (and a bit of Pokemon, it's childhood...) . Now, I pretty much just play TF2, a bit of Minecraft when something arises (like me and Ben playing Factions right now), multiplayer things on demand, and I dip through my Steam library playing random games.

I'm saving up for a £128,500 piano, so when I'm 40....

I'm also a decent Dodgeball player when I want to be. (I have to be on Skype with Ben to be in full tryhard...)

Last edited:
(also why Ice is on this never ending quest to find some sort of mistake in my writing).
As a matter of fact, I'm not trying to find a mistake in your writing, I'm just trying to find a mistake in your typing.
Oh and it sure did end a long time ago when you said "That guys rocket" instead of "That guy's rocket". No more shall be said, case closed.

I make of fun IceStick daily
The whole community does that ;_;
I can't tell whether you put that on purpose for me to find or you just made a mistake..
Unless you mean "I make of fun IceStick -something here- daily".
Either way, it was a mistake!
From what I saw, Noodl has the best English here, that's why I'll waste my life following his posts to find a mistake.
I kept my word.
Thy English's no longer perfrekt!

Was it worth it?

Didn't notice, did not not-ice, double negative, I suppose you did ice then?

EDIT! NOT A NEW REPLY!: I think that sounds wrong..

Didn't notice, did not not-ice, double negative, I suppose you did ice then?

EDIT! NOT A NEW REPLY!: I think that sounds wrong..
Nobody would like to make you, not even chemistry teachers explaining how temperature and shit works.

My chemistry teachers never explained to me how shit works. Although they were fairly competent on the temperature part...

Reactions: IceStick

Users who are viewing this thread