Accepted Nightascythe's application for prophunt. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightascythe1

Name and nickname:
My name is Nathalie and my nickname is usually [JAD] Nightascythe ♥ Y or Nightascythe.

My age: I am 26 years old and turns 27 in October.

My Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:59850888

Time and timezone:
Now during summertime im in UTC +2 while during the winter im in UTC +1. I am usually online on steam except for the 5-6 hours sleep I get. During summer I have been online between 8 in the morning to around 2 in the night. But from next week I will probably be online from around 11 or 12 to 4-5 in the night.

The server I apply for:
I usually play on prophunt and that is the server I am applying for. If needed I would be able to visit other servers in case of reports.

Microphone: Yes I do have a microphone and I use it often.

Admin experience and sourcemod:
I used to be prophunt admin here on panda before I resigned around Christmas last year. I also have been admin on both TTT and murder on Gmod that my friend used to have.

The reason why you I would be an asset to the team:

Of all my 1,400 hours on tf2 most of them are spent playing prophunt. I really love this gamemode and I want everyone that comes into the server to be able to enjoy the game just as much as I do. That is one of the reasons I tend to talk in the microphone. I noticed that new people to the server tend to stay longer and come back when they hear a friendly voice talking.
I both know the rules and enforces them and I try to help out the new players as much as I can. Even after my resignation I have tried to help out as much as I can because I really care about this server and want it to work smoothly without bugs and be a good place for people to be.

Policies and punishments:
First of all before dealing out any punishments I would give out warnings giving the rule breaker a chance to not repeat their mistake in case they didn’t know they were breaking any rule. This way they also know what they are being punished for. Although if after warnings the person continue I would deal out punishments fitting to the crime.

First with the most common rules that are broken on prophunt.
(Actions after warning).
Ghosting: I would simple kick the two (or more) persons that were ghosting. Simple as it is they would most likely not come back for more. But if they do I would put a shorter ban on the person.
Mic spam, chat spam and foreign language: I would put a shorter gag or mute on the person. If after the time gone out and they continue I would put a longer mute/gag on them.

Less common offenses on prophunt but that can occur.
Disrespect, sexism and racism: I would ban for 2-4 hours depending on how severe it is.

If catching someone using hacks i would record a demo and then perma ban. In case I weren’t sure I would get a second opinion from another admin to be on the safe side.
Sometimes there might come up an inappropriate spray in that case would remove it and give a warning. And if the person continue to put the spray i would give a shorter ban.

Time wasting: If after a warning neither person kill each other I would slay them.
Constant team switching to farm points: Same goes here. I would slay if they continued after a warning.
Gun glitch and late spawn glitch: If the prop with the gun glitch kills a pyro without being last I would slay them. And if a Blu that can move out from spawn earlier than it should be able to and started searching for props I would slay the person.

Dont take me wrong, but is it neccessary to have 2 admins on prophunts. I remember thise times when you complaided that you dont have anything to do on pp server.

Yes. I talked to Kevin about putting the application on hold untill it gets more populated. It already have started to become more popular again. I forgot to add that in the application tho xD Gonna edit it in.

I really dont want to be an asshole. I really dont. But are you applying just cause Froovy got in? Dont take this the wrong way. I seen you be an admin, and will might support you but just wonderin.

Oh god no xD. It have nothing to do with him getting in. And i understand why you are asking. So i dont take it the wrong way.
I was thinking on re-apply again when i would be able to start play again as before :p. Since i havent been able to dedicate myself untill now due to school and work.

Well well, it's nice to see you back here. I am kind of surprised really, Kevin is doing things but I don't think it's up to everyones standard of 'fastness' so I thought you wouldn't want to come back exactly.

I'm willing to put this on hold if @Kevin implements changes that can boast the prop hunt server popularity. For now, if I were you, you might want to think about having a second server under the belt just in case these changes (if they happen) don't boast server popularity. Though I think you have your eyes stuck on prophunt, let's see if it's worth having a second admin to cover.

Reactions: Nightascythe1
Even this is "on-hold" lemmie share my opinion before I forget them, someone has expreciense of that *looks at nightascythe*

When she was admin, she made really good work, she knows exploitters, how to exploit, which maps are good and which are bad. She has really strong knowledge of prophunt, she even "mentored" me for the prophunt. I hope see you on our adminship again

I dunno about that doubting about prophunt admins. Imo, there deffinetly is a need for an additional admin due to the fact that when @Froovy isn't online ppl start to break rules. Many times I've witnessed mic spammers and foregins when not a single one of us was there.

About the app itself though, I gotta say, it's a really well made one by an expirienced ex-admin. I've seen Nighta play here and there. In my eyes, it's worth to open a gate for her. The piece of +1 cake is yours. ::):

Reactions: Nightascythe1
Imma +1 this cause she was a good admin as I remember, she is very nice and knows the rules.

accepted, welcome back.
your mentor duing the trail phase will be @Fennie if you have any questions bump me on steam as usual :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread