New signature ^^ (1 Viewer)

8262cc6459.jpg

They are nice but ,"All copyright reserved to cooke"
Actually no, you are only third part who is using those pics. Can i see orginal ones? So i can see that you dont only add text to them or change abit colors. I have tiny tickle about pics, i think i have seen exacly same pics before without text.

Also, what is common between tiger and panda-community?
Panda ones i understand, it is game related picture and we all love videogames.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jayy
I must've lived under a rock or something, so please enlighten me: how the hell these HUMONGOUS MONSTERLIKE PICS are signatures? Signatures have always been small and sleek, one line of text (commonly accepted lineheight being ~20px) in height. When did we switch to fucking cinema halls and whole art galleries as signatures? WTF?

View attachment 3660

They are nice but ,"All copyright reserved to cooke"
Actually no, you are only third part who is using those pics. Can i see orginal ones? So i can see that you dont only add text to them or change abit colors. I have tiny tickle about pics, i think i have seen exacly same pics before without text.

Also, what is common between tiger and panda-community?
Panda ones i understand, it is game related picture and we all love videogames.
Wow, i put that "random" text there cause it looked cool, it doesn't make sense ..

If this bothers you so much i can just blur it.. wow people in this community.

I must've lived under a rock or something, so please enlighten me: how the hell these HUMONGOUS MONSTERLIKE PICS are signatures? Signatures have always been small and sleek, one line of text (commonly accepted lineheight being ~20px) in height. When did we switch to fucking cinema halls and whole art galleries as signatures? WTF?
yes well i changed it, ...

no need to be rude.

Users who are viewing this thread