New "aimbot" Hack. (1 Viewer)

TEXASSTYLE

Writing this one here as a warning for a hack I haven't seen before. So I suppose it's a new one.

How it works: It's different from the normal "snap-on" mechanic but due to have this guy's K-pist acted I suspect it's making the rounds homing. this guy's K-pist (sniper secondary) hit ALL the rounds and killed a heavy under 1 second alone. (Note: This guy was playing with a 256 ping)
As for the primary (sniper) he headshot everyone under 0.3 seconds aiming time (excluding the reload time) EVEN the ones behind him. this without even turning around.

I'm not really sure if this guy made it by himself or not but I suspect he isn't going to be the only one for now. (Note. This guy's name was "UNKNOWN" and I played on a Valve payload server when I saw him.)

The hack you just described is a combination from features included in IMANUB Box premium (you guys know what hack I'm referring to).
How to spot it:
-Obviously an enormous damage output over any range also classes with a high bullet spread like heavy or scout firing in a straight line
-watching the killfeed while spectating the suspected hacker to see kills that happen to people that are not in his FOV

(note: if done right this can be damn hard to spot)

Sounds like the player could be using these two features from the hack Zeprus mentioned:

• Silent Aim - Makes Aimbot invisible for you and for spectators
  • Slow Aim - Smooths Aimbot to make it look human

Yeah. I've seen snipers who headshot people without being zoomed in, with the normal rifle.

What you described is pSilent.

pSilent (at least in CS:GO, but I imagine it's the same for TF2) makes the aimbot movements between server ticks, Thus making the aimbot invisible in all cases besides in-eye demos.

There's nothing new in it, this type of aimbot existed since CS:S and is anyway useless for "rage" hackers since they would be obvious if people saw their aimbot movements or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiescha
What I saw, when I am spectating hackers, most of haxers are aiming at the ground. Dunno are they trying to avoild spinning/quick turnings

Reactions: Stabbin

Users who are viewing this thread