My username?: POOTIS MEN FROM SANDVICH LAND
My SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/POTISMEN/
What is your type of punishment?: Ban
Where were you banned from? Servers 2fort
Who has punished you?: Console
Why were you punished?:
Because my younger brother got me banned
Why should we revoke your punishment?: because this story:
Admin, please read my full story because it's quite long (and sometimes there are typos due to using google translate, sorry admin):
because this is a misunderstanding because my brother is younger than me, and this is my story about my brother: a few months ago suddenly my brother started asking permission to come over to my house to play Team Fortress 2 on my computer. My brother somehow got me banned in 3 Severs: "Blackwonder, Wonderland and Skial" for the reason: cheating, since then my favorite server has been taken by my brother. I was banned, since then I don't want my brother to touch the computer anymore, I even set a password for the computer, but my parents said: "He's still young, doesn't he know anything?". and so I had to watch my brother play from 8 p.m. to nearly 10 p.m., then I went downstairs to get a glass of water, when I got up to see my brother sitting there looking at me. tf2 screen "client disconnects" and so I immediately switch to google chrome tab to go to Pandacomunity's "Forbidden" website, when done I see my name blacklisted with phrase: "Permanent" " with the reason: "[Little Anti-Cheat "1.7 .1] ConVar was found invalid", then I had to get on my knees and say to my brother, "My little brother... your brother... what did I do to get you banned?" Then my brother said, "I used a cheat to get you banned from this damn server", at which point I turned off the computer, seeing him off. go home to sleep, next morning (it's today) i go to this site write why.'t get banned so i can continue playing on the server, PLEASE ADMIN WHEN CAN I ACCESS OTHER SERVERS, I PROMISE I WILL TAKE A LESSON FOR MY KIDS AND I WILL NOT CREATE ONE TIME VIOLATION LIKE THIS ;-;(and i also reported a cheater in 2fort server of Pandacommunity before and he got caught lol, i wish the admins a good day and catch more cheaters :D)

It's your responsibility what happens with your account.
You got caught cheating, therefore the ban will stay.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread