Accepted my second app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxyGenE

hi everybody :) it has been quite a time since my first admin app has been declined. and i thought to everything that has been said on it and i have learned from my mistakes now ^^. so here i am again to take a new start, and now i have worked on my self control, there is no more childish swearing from me anymore ;) and i try to remind to the users i see insulting to respect other players. i would like to excuse myself about my recent inactivity but my pc had a few prolems and i can now play again. but anyway let's start

NAME: My steam name is now [LGD]Sgt. Helsing and my real name is Alexis.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73204309

MY GENERAL ONLINE TIME: I am generally online every time i can after school and on weekends from 5,30 pm to 6.30 pm and in the week ends from 10 am to 7 pm.

THE SERVERS I USUALLY PLAY ON: so i spend moste of my time on jailbreak (i would like to apply for this server) and DM_DUEL.

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?: Yes i have one and i use it alot :D. because of my grammar error and because players do not allways look at the chat

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS ADMIN: It would be my first time.

EXPERIENCE WITH SOURCEMOD: Maddity helped me a bit and now i know a few commands like opening the admin menu, respawning, slaying ...

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?: i really love this community and want to help it =) i also want to do something against rulebreakers so that normal players can enjoy their stay.

MY POLICIE: another point where i listend to what has been said on my previous app. if there is a freekiller i warn him then i slay him, then i ban him for 30 min, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, and then perma ban. if there is a hacker i instantly ban him and report him on steam.

may the odds be in my favour !:p

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: avatar
please re-format it quick before anyone other sees it :p

done looks better now =)

Last edited:
hi everybody :) it has been quite a time since my first admin app has been declined. and i thought to everything that has been said on it and i have learned from my mistakes now ^^. so here i am again to take a new start, and now i have worked on my self control and there is no more childish swearing from me anymore ;) and i try to remind to the users i see insulting to respect other players. i would like to excuse myself form my recent inactivity but my pc had a few prolems and i can now play again. but let's start

NAME: My steam name is now [LGD]OxyGenE and my real name is Alexis.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73204309

MY GENERAL ONLINE TIME: I am generally online every time i can after school and on weekends from 5,30 pm to 6.30 pm and in the week ends from 10 am to 7 pm.

THE SERVERS I USUALLY PLAY ON: so i spend moste of my time on jailbreak (wich i would like to apply for) and DM_DUEL.

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?: Yes i have one and i use it alot :D.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS ADMIN: It would be my first time.

EXPERIENCE WITH SOURCEMOD: Maddity helped me a bit and now i know the a few commands like opening the admin menu, respawning, slaying ...

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?: i really love this community and want to help it =) i allso want to do something against rulebreakers so that normal players can enjoy their stay.

MY POLICIE: another point where i listend to what had been said on my previous app. if there is a freekiller i warn him then i slay him, then i ban him for 30 min, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, and then perma ban. if there is a hacker i instantly ban him and report him on steam.
may the odds be in my favour !:p
Not to be rude but there's quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
I'm not going to degrade or patronize you about it but I personally think it would help your app to fix them :D

Not to be rude but there's quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.
I'm not going to degrade or patronize you about it but I personally think it would help your app to fix them :D
yeah it is one of the reasons why i use my mic =)

Reactions: Supreme
Very nice application, do not want to stat what other staff members have said about "spelling / grammar." However I like the way you changed your behaviour, that takes a lot of time to change. I know that because I am changing mine too^^...Well done :). Hope you get the spot on the admin team!

Very nice application, do not want to stat what other staff members have said about "spelling / grammar." However I like the way you changed your behaviour, that takes a lot of time to change. I know that because I am changing mine too^^...Well done :). Hope you get the spot on the admin team!
thanks, i must say you are right changing behaviour can be difficult but i finally saw that stop raging makes the game better for me and for everybody ^^

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme and MrCosta
+1 from me, as I clearly remember how he behaved and how he behaves now.

He definitely has self-control now and does not swear or disrepect others at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
Interesting. One more vote (not counting Chillix because he already put an Agree on Maddity's vote) and I can definitely accept this.

Since Michael left, I said we needed another specified admin on Jailbreak (we are only 2). For me, OxyGen is really ok.
Interesting. One more vote (not counting Chillix because of his Agree on Maddity's vote) and I can definitely accept this.
Ok.

Not playing jailbreak for some time now, I remember this guy though.
He's really nice and I personally never saw him breaking any rule.
So +1 from me.

And that was the final push needed. Accepting. Kevin will add you later.

Any mentor volunteers?

Both Maddity and I can be his mentors.
OxyGen wrote in his app that Maddity already taught him commands and so on, but surely he will need mentors, at first.

Congratulations on passing and getting a trial!
I wish you the best of luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread