My Jailbreak map rankings out of 10 (1 Viewer)

Amazon: 6/10 a bit bland and the rain causes me to lag hard, if this could be remade remove the rain particles
Hop 8: 7/10 played too much, overrated in general but it still is a good map
Hop 11: 8/10 better version but no deathrun
Albany: 4/10 bad design and meh minigames
Casuarina: 6/10 design is not that bad and minigames are decent
Jailfort: ?/10 i forgor how this map is
Spacejail: 7/10 bland map but it has good minigames
8bit: 8/10 really underrated, this is a map with good design and good minigames
Alkatraz: 6/10 while the design is good the games are just meh
Bootcamp: 5/10 i don't think i need to say this one
Bricker: ?/10 i forgor
Carcerem: 8/10 good map, i like it
Cargo: 8/10 i like this map, its good
Complex: 5/10 mediocre
Crossroads: -10/10 get outta here, it's too cramped, there's an exploit to force freeday and the map looks ugly, just get the map out of the god damn rotation
District: 7/10 there definitely could be some improvements but generally, it is a good map
Famous: ?/10
Famous final: ?/10
Fuckzz: 6/10 famous clone but with decent minigames
Night: 0/10 please don't nominate this map it sucks so fucking bad, its too large, ammo secret right infront of cells, and the fact the map isn't even for tf2 to begin with
Lunapark: 7/10 cool secrets and the map is just good in general
Minecraft: 0/10 i don't like this map, too bright, and seriously can somebody make this map less cramped?
Minecraft night: 1/10 nostalgia bait that does not work at best
Mlcastle: 20/10 THE JB MAP
OPST: 4/10 obby and deathrun are too long, almost nobody finishes it and the map is just bad in general, not much to say here
Oranger: 10/10 good map i don't have much else to say other than i am still mad that the freekill lord secret is allowed for blus to do
Quake: 4/10 i don't like the design of this map, and I'm still mad that there are 2 secrets that make you either invisible or invulnerable to crits, THAT ARE NOT EVEN KOS
Servilive: 5/10 a bit bland but i can see why people play it
Soviet: 0/10 bland, famous copy and the only minigames that are decent are obby and diner, most of the other minigames suck
Stormfront: 7/10 the definition of what a good map should be
Supermario: 9/10 its really good, people should play it more
Volcano: 4/10 not a real big fan of this map
XMF: 1/10 too bland for its good
Underjail: 9/10 i really liked it
Aquarium: ?/10 i have not played it enough
Snowday old: ?/10 refer to snowday remade reason
Snowday remade: ?/10 haven't played it enough
Spyvspy: 3/10 not that good, now that i played it a bit more it feels small and cramped and has weird hitboxes aswell

Night: 0/10 please don't nominate this map it sucks so fucking bad, its too large, ammo secret right infront of cells, and the fact the map isn't even for tf2 to begin with
Boring fact: It was made for tf2 as an exclusive for the dynamic fortress community (now defunct lol). The reason it has counter-strike models/textures is because the creator had the assets lying around from their previous counter-strike ports.

Boring fact: It was made for tf2 as an exclusive for the dynamic fortress community (now defunct lol). The reason it has counter-strike models/textures is because the creator had the assets lying around from their previous counter-strike ports.
the map is still bad but iearnt something today

Users who are viewing this thread