My game keeps crashing.. (1 Viewer)

TotallyNotACat

So i'm just playing Jailbreak minding my own business and suddenly my game quits (this all started yesterday evening by the way) strange, but i rejoin Jailbreak play for about 10 minutes and then it crashes again. I asked SondKamp to check the chats and see what it said, and he said he couldn't find the "Cat left the game (reason)" thing in chat.. I don't know if you can check that in GameME but i tried and couldn't find it. I tried once more and after 15 minutes i crash again. My screen turns white and i'm in my desktop. I'm really bugged by this because i can't play Blue Team because if i go Warden i might crash..

You haven't had any recent changes have you? ;o I use to crash because of my screen res xD I'd get a white / black screen was so silly!

Could be many things :s

So i'm just playing Jailbreak minding my own business and suddenly my game quits (this all started yesterday evening by the way) strange, but i rejoin Jailbreak play for about 10 minutes and then it crashes again. I asked SondKamp to check the chats and see what it said, and he said he couldn't find the "Cat left the game (reason)" thing in chat.. I don't know if you can check that in GameME but i tried and couldn't find it. I tried once more and after 15 minutes i crash again. My screen turns white and i'm in my desktop. I'm really bugged by this because i can't play Blue Team because if i go Warden i might crash..
I installed a shit load of mods.. Maybe it's that?

It could be one of the Mods, yea.
But you might have a Virus or your Computer is like too slow for tf2 with all the Mods

I'm guessing one of your mods have become incompatible with either TF2 or another Mod. It could be caused by two mods conflicting, causing a crash of your game. Try deleting all your mods and only re-install the ones you really want. If that doesn't work, I suggest you verify your Game Cache on Steam. Right click on TF2 in the library, click Properties, Local Files and Verify the integrity of your Game Cache..

Good luck!

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Jamsi and Deep

Users who are viewing this thread