Invalid My application for being an admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: Ravonuim is my nickname. (Prefer not to say real name)

- Your age: 13

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): Actually I play on the deathrun server and in the chat something said we need admins so apply on panda.tf.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

- Your general online times and your timezone: On holdidays I play alot

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes, but it isn't used alot. (Only if necessary)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was never an admin before but I do know some simple stuff in comands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I don't.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I am a kind of a person who love to help people and tell them what's right and what to do and I love rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. At first, if anyone doesn't follow the rules I will tell them what he/she has done wrong and if he continue's on it, for example: Skipping traps with bhop. If he keeps using bhop in the wrong way he might be kicked or banned from the server.

• Dislike
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Well, you meet the time requirement, so that's fine. However, your application is still invalid for the following reasons:

1. You cannot simply apply for an Admin position even if the message shows up on the server. That's a standard message for ALL Panda servers. You did not get the required permission that you needed to apply from a higher Admin since you do not meet the age requirement.

2. Half the questions on your application are not filled in. You did not provide your Steam 2 ID, nor did you answer several other questions correctly; I.E your timezone was not even answered in the correct format.

You may reapply whenever you get the proper permissions either from @Kevin (The Founder) or a DeathRun Admin. And please, remember to take time to correctly fill out your application.

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread