Declined My admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richterman(steam)

Name/Nick: Richterman
Steam id: U:1:86652010

Online Times: i usually play on Friday after school, Saturday and sunday 8am to 10 pm CST and sometimes Monday-Thursday after school

Do u have a microphone: yes, and I use it all the time

Previous Experience as a Mod or Admin: I play as a admin on a minecraft server but never have been a mod on team fortress

What Panda Community servers do u usually play on?: I usually play on high tower, but when I become mod or admin I will plan on trying them all

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: yes, I know some commands but not a master of it; I would to learn how to use it

Why should we choose you?: because I am an active member/player, I love Panda Community; when I see problems I like to do something about it, when I report admins don't come online, so I wish to become part of the team; and for some reason I have never seen a admin or mod online on Panda Community ever; I would like to change that

What will you do as Admin: I will warn players before I punish them, but if they're hacking its permanent ban without warning; I will mute them for microphone/chat spam/racism; after 1 warning I will generally kick them, if they come back and do it again they will be warned 1 more time and after that they get a 30 minute ban

Last edited:
Hmm, the application looks good apart from one small mistake of yours. We don't perma-ban for being racists, instead we warn them and mute them in chat/voice. If you could fix that small error, it would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread