Declined My Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admin,

I think stalker really deserves to be an admin considering that even now he's not an admin, he's already trying his best to help moderate the server and improving it. I've seen freekillers and players who break the rules ignore his advice to stop whatever they're doing and follow the warden and them laughing at him and go like "You're not an admin, you can't do anything to me" which in my opinion is really rude and stalker is a really nice and friendly person and he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

Also in my previous "complaint" about how "messy" and unmoderated the jailbreak servers are, I personally think that the only way to solve this is to get more admins all around the world since we all have different time zones which means that there will always be an admin online and making sure that everyone follows the rules and have an enjoyable time in the game. I totally believe that stalker would be a great choice and he would really go all out to improve the server.

Thanks,
Ryan :)

untill you fix the little error that is buzzing me and assassin, you might just get a yes on the app...
anyway,
Dear Admin,

I think stalker really deserves to be an admin considering that even now he's not an admin, he's already trying his best to help moderate the server and improving it. I've seen freekillers and players who break the rules ignore his advice to stop whatever they're doing and follow the warden and them laughing at him and go like "You're not an admin, you can't do anything to me" which in my opinion is really rude and stalker is a really nice and friendly person and he doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

I do agree your statement, as I've had alot of freekiller reports when it's late at night. but still, he needs to fix the error.

home-cat.jpg

(Should I call this a bump? Yes I probably should)

Reactions: stalker455655
untill you fix the little error that is buzzing me and assassin, you might just get a yes on the app...
anyway,

I do agree your statement, as I've had alot of freekiller reports when it's late at night. but still, he needs to fix the error.

View attachment 1465

(Should I call this a bump? Yes I probably should)

I edited my app and i hope its better now.

Alright, my turn.
First of all, you haven't bothered much checking what your steamid actually is, and posted what you thought it was. You should have looked it up.
It's not a great mistake, but that still
EvoWarrior5 said:
makes you seem unprofessional
Now, that's sorted out.

Reading your policies, I saw that yes, you changed them a bit from your original post, but still, more or less, the concept remained the same.
As above, I can say this doesn't count much, but surely slightly affects your app generally. Sorted out.

Your english seems good (From what I can judge, since mine isn't the best out there too), and fairly readable.

I've never seen you play, due to me playing on duel only, but from what I'm reading you are a good guy.

My first impression is a positive one. Hope you keep on this way.

Alright, my turn.
First of all, you haven't bothered much checking what your steamid actually is, and posted what you thought it was. You should have looked it up.
It's not a great mistake, but that still
Now, that's sorted out.

Reading your policies, I saw that yes, you changed them a bit from your original post, but still, more or less, the concept remained the same.
As above, I can say this doesn't count much, but surely slightly affects your app generally. Sorted out.

Your english seems good (From what I can judge, since mine isn't the best out there too), and fairly readable.

I've never seen you play, due to me playing on duel only, but from what I'm reading you are a good guy.

My first impression is a positive one. Hope you keep on this way.

My english isnt great ither, since i am russian and ive been studing english for bout 2 years only. Yeah thx for that. Thank you maddity for helping me out
But thank you.

Last edited:
So, I just read through your "new" application. and it looks great, I'll think about this and come back later with an answer. Good luck out there.

So, I just read through your "new" application. and it looks great, I'll think about this and come back later with an answer. Good luck out there.

Thank you.

Pls close this thread i dont want to be an admin anymore for this community.Maybe i was wrong about this community,maybe i wasnt

should anyone understand that?

If you dont want ,dont understand it.Btw all you are doing is being a douche right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread