Declined My Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom ! | G.U

Hi, I am here to sign up for the Admin app. My details below :).

Name: Jack
Nickname: MajesticJack
ID: STEAM_0:1:72683728
Online Times: I am online all the time but usually most active after 3 pm
Microphone: Yes, I do have a microphone.
Admin Experiences: I use to be a Garry's Mod Admin until the server shut down.
Which Servers do I usually play on:Deathrun, I may visit some other servers but I'm more likely to stick with DR.
SourceMod: I've had experienced with SourceMod But not Alot. I dont fully understand how it works.
Why to choose me: I am a person with leadership and friendliness. I would like to help Panda progress and keep Panda running nicely and help players enjoy their time at Panda.
How i would do my job: I wouldn't be too rough or too nice, I would at least give each member or visitor 4 chances.

Checked your chatlog, not the most friendly one.

Since you only play on DR atm, I don't know if you we really need another admin for DR, as we already got Stabbin and Killer.

Reactions: Stabbin
Checked your chatlog, not the most friendly one.

Since you only play on DR atm, I don't know if you we really need another admin for DR, as we already got Stabbin and Killer.
I understand, I do visit the other servers but I prefer Deathrun.

Oki, let's break it down.

Online times: What time zone do you live in? 3 PM sounds good.
Microphone: Microphone isn't required for deathrun but it's still a good thing to have as an admin.
Admin experiences: You say you used to be an admin in a GMod server. Could you specify a little bit? Which server (or community)?
SourceMod: As long as you know how to use the admin menu you should be OK.

You could expand the "Why choose me" part. Another good question is "Why choose me instead of the other applicants".

How I would do my job as an admin: Could you specify what these 'chances' are?

Oki, let's break it down.

Online times: What time zone do you live in? 3 PM sounds good.
Microphone: Microphone isn't required for deathrun but it's still a good thing to have as an admin.
Admin experiences: You say you used to be an admin in a GMod server. Could you specify a little bit? Which server (or community)?
SourceMod: As long as you know how to use the admin menu you should be OK.

You could expand the "Why choose me" part. Another good question is "Why choose me instead of the other applicants".

How I would do my job as an admin: Could you specify what these 'chances' are?
I am in the GMT time zone

The Gmod server was never made of a group it was just a plain server for people to visit but had rules and Commands.But I believe it was called Harry's Garry's Mod

I believe you should choose me over the others because I am experienced and know what I am doing. I have been over the punishments and how to handle rule breakers. I am also calm but firm with people.

I'm actually starting to play Deathrun now so you can count me as one of the admins we already have on there.

due we have enough admins for the deathrun server i gonna decline it for now until we need again admins for it.
also be a bit more active on the other servers if you plan on getting admin there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread