Declined My Admin application :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Anže my nickname is Predator
- Your age
as of my date of application 15
Who gave you permission to apply?
as i am 15 i do not need premission
- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:66365524
- Your general online times and your timezone
UTC+01:00
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
#17 jailbreak
- Do you have a microphone?
yes and i use it all the time
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i used to be a trade server admin for a month or 2
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
my experiance is limited but i have no problem learning how to use it
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
i am frequently playing on the server and care abaut the community and with to make it better
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
i whud warn people if they do not lisen i whud kick them if they continue with the activity whud give them a temporary ban for 30min if after that time hw whud continue i whud ban him for a singnificant amaunt of time.
that will be all for my application thank you for taking the time to read thru it and i hope i am accepted.
-Predator :)

Your application says 15 years old, your profile says 16.

Ny7VWrV.png

8DolzTg.png

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere and Spy
i am 15 as i stated in my application but when i was 12 or 13 cant remember i was a bit off a raging mic spaming name calling disrespectfull kid with no regard for people so i belive i rounded it up so i whud seem older i understand its stupid but i was a dumb kid who called people gay so i apologize and i recognize my retardednes.

• Funny
Reactions: Speneth and TBotV63
Neutral name seems familiar but i can't really imagine or recall something about you. might change this later on.
Goodluck with your app
i have been playing on panda.tf servers since i think late 2014 (made this acc later when i whanted to apply and rightfully dident i was imature then) but i played alot of difftrent servers jailbreak dogeball deathrun trade and others

Your application says 15 years old, your profile says 16.

Ny7VWrV.png

8DolzTg.png
i am 15 as i stated in my application but when i was 12 or 13 cant remember i was a bit off a raging mic spaming name calling disrespectfull kid with no regard for people so i belive i rounded it up so i whud seem older i understand its stupid but i was a dumb kid who called people gay so i apologize and i recognize my retardednes.

• Informative
Reactions: Vecomti
Switching to -1 Player doesn't know the rules and had to be guardbanned. (ffAbuse)

Invalid Player doesn't know the rules well enough and has recieved a guardban.
You may try again in 1.5months from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread