Invalid My Admin Appilcation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: My name in real life is, Wesley, my name in game is refered to as Raja or Thy God

Age/Date of Birth: I am 16 years old, my birth date is 03/06/00.

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bossness1014/

Timezones: I'm on pretty daily now, close to everyday, as I've finished my exams.

Do you have a microphone?: Unfortunately not, I believe I need a new laptop/pc in order to get another working one. I'll hopefully get one in the future. ;)

Previous experience as Admin/mod: I am currently a co-owner on a trading server and I have been a donator on the official jumpacademy server.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I mainly only play on trading servers and deathruns.

Why should we choose you?: I literally love your servers, they're always people having tons of fun and that makes me fell better. I love to prevent all meanings of cyber bullying out of the way, and deal with scammers and people being disrespectful. I love the panda community and keeping it bullying-free would be a great thing to do on my behalf.

Why will you do as admin?: As an admin I hope to give out reasonable punishments to those who break any rules that link to racism, hacking, spamming in chat, using insults or excessive use of caps. Warnings will be given at first, but if it carries on they'll be gagged/muted for 30 to 60 minutes. Use of racism will result in an instant 60 min gag, if carries on kick or ban will occur. Overall, I can deal with any means of people being disrespectful towards to rest of the community or just in general, people who break the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
For privacy reasons, I've edited out your surname.

Due to the above stated reason, the application has to be invalidated.

You may reapply once you have attained 3 days played time in the server you wish to apply for.

You can see your current played time in the links provided in the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread