Status
Not open for further replies.

uGot

Name/Nickname: uGot
Steam ID: ♥ uGot | Slap My Ass |
Online Times: Every single day for about 4 to 6hours
Do you have an Microphone? My current Headset is Turtle Beach Px21
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Yes! Minecraft, MW3 and RUST
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?
I usually play Dodgeball, PrisonBreak and I dont plan on playing in other servers.
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? No but i'm a fast learner, I can become a master in 1day max.
Why should we choose you?
Well... I've been playing on this servers for a long time and I AM LOVING IT!
I have some experience and, because of that, I am a reasonable person.
Swear not to kick unless extremely necessary, make votes and make everyone have a good time.
Swear to be truthfull and to continue playing like a normal player.
Swear not to abuse the admin powers to personal profits and not to troll players.

Thanks for your time.

*sigh* Here we go again. First of all, THATS NO STEAMID! Second of all, I could not find a single person by the name of "♥ uGot | Slap My Ass |" in the gameME player list, so you probably are lying you are loving our servers so far. Also, why are you telling is to swear we won't kick someone unless extremely neccesary etc.? (And for god's sake, why do you people think it's a good idea to post an Admin Application the day you register?! We don't even know you guys yet by doing that.)
ALSO : PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU CONFUSED THIS WITH THAT OTHER COMMUNITY! (which is censored by "Operation Panda")

Ehm.. I can't recall seeing you on Dodgeball, I usually notice people, specially when they're active.

Couldn't find your name "uGot" in the GameME players-list for Jailbreak, but I did find you on the Dodgeball list, you played less than 3 hours, your last connection was Feb. 15.

Judge yourself, do you deserve to become an admin? At least in this community.

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62607147
And this seems to be your dodgeball gameME page: http://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/8603
You don't even have a gameME page for Jailbreak which means you have never played on it.
Your activity is quite low btw...

Oh, and I just checked, you were playing on another panda-themed community server. Perhaps you have applied on the wrong forums?

Last edited:
I won't bother reiterating what's been said, so imagine I already wrote a negative, embellished paragraph about it. kthnx.

You only have 2 and a bit hours on DB, not enough, by far. I had 9 days~, and Ben has something like 14~, that's excessive, but obviously far more than 2:42 is required.

This did make me chuckle. You cannot 'master' SourceMod in a day tops. This does depend on the criteria for 'experience'. If it's just commands, it's possible, if we're talking coding, no chance. Just ask Ron or Stabbin about that.

So yeah, I think this speaks for itself. So I'll just leave it there for now without any other input.

Reactions: Electrod
Is this application a joke ? :/
Shaking my head...

Online Times: Every single day for about 4 to 6hours

When you actually played only 2 hours and last connected 10 days ago ? :/

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? No but i'm a fast learner, I can become a master in 1day max.
Well... I've been playing on this servers for a long time and I AM LOVING IT!

Lol, master liar :/

Swear not to kick unless extremely necessary, make votes and make everyone have a good time.
Swear to be truthfull and to continue playing like a normal player.
Swear not to abuse the admin powers to personal profits and not to troll players.

Swearing mean nothing, and I'm gonna stop here, everything is already told above.
In my opinion, you just want to be an admin, and pretty fastly, and for this, you are ready to lie. Pathetic.
Nah, it don't work here.

FAIL.

Last edited:
Why do admin applications have to be so bad....

Anyway, no Steam ID
Last time you played in Dodgeball was 10 days ago....
You played 2 hours.....
You know how to format applications with spacing </sarcasm>
You have been banned on other communities for freekilling... How nice...

Anyway, let's lock this thread with a nice big Declined I guess

i gonna close that due too mutch trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread