Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=The+Red+Chicken&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: The Red Chicken
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561198429062799
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-10 17:19:49
Reason about the Ban: adminexposing
Admin that Banned you: giantcoc
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I said sorry to the admin in teamchat after he told me not to spam, I didnt realize that I wasnt supposed to say his name. I didnt really recieve a warning at all just got the 30 day mute after

Nah man, this is a no go, wait out your month. You consistently break chat rules every session this reason was the most recent action. Encouraging rule breaking, insulting, spam, and exposing for example are all things you excel at even when warned not to.

• Informative
Reactions: Furken
Seems like you were waiting to get me then... but its really nit picky to do it with something like this where I genuinely didn't know. I've literally never seen someone get muted for this before, otherwise I would have known not to

Man, I'm sorry that I made you feel like that, but now you know. A warning via admin say is as obvious as I get.

Hello there, I'm just going to close this, as instructed. You can appeal in a month if you'd like it removed from record, but otherwise the commblock should be over by August 10th 2022. Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread