Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

square

If this is the wrong section, I apologise.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: square (id: squarent)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104908770
Date and Time of the Ban: around about 10-20 minutes ago.
Reason about the Ban: I was muted because I used full caps in 1/2 sentences and I apologise for it. I was trying to explain to a group of people how not to use the current crate bug.
Admin that Banned you: Probably Mikey since he was the only one on the server right now.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I apologise for using all caps however I do not believe using 1/2 sentences of caps should be classed as "spam". I was indeed using all caps however spam is a lot more. I also waited out for a while and muting me for 300 minutes (or similar) I do not believe is fair.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: square
Starting warning since everybody was overusing/abusing caps, and I have warned multiple times more and more people, even before you, so you should've been aware of that rule.
Tbh I don't even know if appeals for 6 hours commbans are allowed.

EDIT: Your commban has just been removed due to the fact the 6 hours just passed
[TD]Expires on[/TD]
[TD]2019-07-26 19:18:11[/TD]​

@Mikey
Appeals can go either two ways. One way is a request to reduce the time and the other is if the player believes the punishment is unjustified. That is what this is.

@Zeprus
Sorry for ping, just so we can finish this up

Declined as a warning has been issued. I'm sorry that you were used to make an example of. To avoid that in the future make sure you read our rules.
I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread