Accepted Mute and gag appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwapY

Gag And Mute
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Owaby&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Owaby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179938263

Date and Time of the Ban: Gag:2017-04-24 20:31:59 Mute:2017-12-29 16:38:23

Reason about the Ban: Gag: (Satan wrote perm but i know the reason for swearing alot) Mute: dead talking (On Jailbreak)

Admin that Banned you: Gag:Deleted Admin-Satan. Mute:Deleted Admin-Jimjo

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It all happend 2 years ago i didnt follow the rules and i know im wrong but i want to be back at panda and im sorry all what i did in the past i made bad actions and ignored the rules, I would like to have a second chance. I want to have fun playing on panda community again.

Looks like this is mine and possible @Stabbin

Turning attention to this:

Things have changed since then. My cooldown is 2-3 years on these, depending on appeal and other factors.
Looking at this you've only recently come back. I'd like to give this appeal a couple of days/weeks, let me talk to stabbin and we'll come to a decision.

Anything else anybody wants to add that I've missed, let me know. I plan to look at this proper later.

Edit:

Apologies for the wait on this, it's been a rather busy last few weeks.

Will be done by this week.

Last edited:
Had a talk with Stabbin.
I've decided I'll ungag you for the time being. I'll see how you do for a month(if you're not playing on the servers during that month it will be extended) then if I see no rule breaking I'll unmute you.
So another chance. Past this well why would you receive another chance I have no idea. Hope you read the rules, as you could receive the punishment again without warning.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread