Accepted Monster The Cuddly Wolf's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Donator
Your name and/or nickname:
Ingame: Monster The Cuddly Wolf but my real name is Kyle

- Your age:
I am 16 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
My SteamId is STEAM_0:0:91062522

- Your general online times and your timezone:
Monday to Thursday:Due to Homework and School, usually i'm online from 8:00pm GMT to 10:00pm GMT.
Friday: Normally 9:00pm to 12:00am
Saturday: Really depends defiinitely from 9:00pm to 12:00am but i might join earlier in the day for a couple hours
Sunday: Normally Early in the morning or Mid afternoon, depending on when i do my homework, and then normally 8:00pm to !0:00pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I wish to apply for Freak Fortress 2 #13 server. If i had to go to another server for a report to deal with issues i would happily do so.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I have a mic that is functioning properly.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I was a Moderator on a small server called Tony's Server (http://tonysserver.boards.net/) but this server has been closed for a few months now.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have a fair experience with using SourceMod along with their Admin commands. For example,i know that you can do sm_ban [player] [time in minutes] [reason].

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I feel like that i would be a good addition to the team, i know what's right from what 's wrong and i hope to make the server a better place by stopping people from breaking the rules like exploiting or hacking, camping as Hale, Teaming, and also dealing with people who spam voice/text chat and people who speak in a foreign langauge when this is an english based server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

My job would be to ensure that the server remains in good spirit, and this would be done by trying my best to ensure that the server remains as positive as it has been for a long time. I would do my best to stop people from spamming the chats, spraying offensive sprays and breaking general FF2 rules. This would be make sure that the boss doesn't camp or waste time. This would be the same for players as i will enforce the fact that wasting time will be resultant in a slay and the same would go for teaming with the boss.
Also if you have the sourceMod code i would try to change AFK team members to Spectator with sm_teamspec.

Punishment-Wise
Spamming text/voice chat = 2 warnings then a mute/gag
Excessive Caps = 2 warnings then a gag
Speaking a Foreign language = 2 warnings then a mute
Camping as Hale/RED = 1 warning and then toggle timebomb (will be removed if they are responsive to the orders)
Teaming = 1 warning and then possibly a slay or toggle time bomb.
Offensive Names or Sprays= not sure about Sprays but with Names, if found offensive will result in a warning and if after 3-5 minutes, if it hasn't been changed, I will give them a kick. If they rejoin with the same offensive name, I will warn once more and if they still don't comprehend, I will ban them for an hour or two.
Admin Impersonation = 1 warning to stop impersonating and to change their name. Failure to comprehend will include a two hour ban.
Offensive Language = I tend to let certain stuff slide unless it is specifically projected towards another player. If a user verbally insults another user, I will give them a warning and if they continue to be verbally abusive towards users, I will mute him.
Ghosting = 2 warnings and if they continue after the warnings then a mute will come in handy
Exploiting = 1 warning and then a ban if they continue
Hacking = If a player is caught hacking, this will result in a ban of the longest time that I could ban them for. I would try and remember to record a demo file of the incident and then report it onto the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Last edited:
Player's GameME profile: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2419366
The player reaches the playtime of 3 days, he respected the requirement.
Player's chat: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2419366
Player's previous common blocks: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:91062522&Submit=Search
Player's previous bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:91062522&Submit=Search
Player's sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2419366
[Personal Opinion] Well explained application, at least you wrote without a miss every type of punishment/conseguence
7911dccc.jpg
Related admins: @Blutz @LieväAutismi @Mrs.Clockie @Speneth @Patmosphere @TekkitFappit @Zushikikato Wolfeh

Reactions: Madact and Danny
So...
I must say that the application is well wrote and totally accurate.Sadly I only saw you once or twice on the FF2 server,and for that I can't give you my +1.I will stay Neutral on that.
Said that,I wish you Good Luck!

Uhm... no signs of life detected. Gonna drop some words on the application, 'cause it seems @Mrs.Clockie and @Blutz are dead and @TekkitFappit , @Zushikikato Wolfeh and @Speneth don't know at all the player.
@LieväAutismi I require your opinion there though.
Well, the player is apparently showing a normal well-dressed behaviour, he enforces the rules as far as I've seen. The only unperfection is the fact of you being quite unknown yet on the community. Don't take me wrong but I can't give a full +1, here's the advice so: try to be more noticed, report some players on the forums if the !call system won't support that much, try also to get in contact with admins of some other gamemodes (this last point can be avoided if undesired). Over what told by me, nothing more I think. Again by the way, well written application.
Here's my +0,5

Last edited:
I'm with Pat, I'm not too aware of the applicant enough to give thorough insight into how he/she works or operates, so I'm most likely going to be indefinitely neutral throughout this app process.

I do want to mention though, take it how you please, we're already up to seven admins on this one server. We're pretty saturated right now for just one server, and this one IP has the most admins assigned to it out of all the Panda servers. Nothing against Monster, honestly, but just a thought to make the rounds. Do we really want to leave this server open for more admins? Obviously the app's been submitted already, give Monster as much chance as everyone else, but for future considerations, we have more than enough admins at the moment, and by the looks of things I don't see the trend going negative anytime soon. The "Available Positions" thread exists for a reason, even if I haven't seen it update since I came here. Maybe we can remove this server from the list, perhaps?

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic there, but I guess it had to be brought up somewhere. Just a minor note for a moment of pondering. Continue on with your daily duties. I'll reiterate my indefinite neutrality on this one, once again.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
Iv seen you play quite some times but.. i haven't seen much rule enforcing.. i would honestly like to see you abit more before i can make an opinion. Neutral for now but this could change to positive in the future. I don't really see any reason why i would swing towards -1. Goodluck!

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
I didn't really want to write on your Application since I don't have a lot of input.
I've seen you playing a couple of times by now, and you seem like just a average player.
But like all the other admins mentioned above: I haven't really seen you type a lot or try to help players, also I don't see you on that oftenly.

I have to vote Neutral for your application, You are a good player but I just don't know if your up for an Admin position yet.

So there had been a lot of feedback both here and off here that the admins have not been made aware of your presence at all on the server.
There is also some feedback to improve which needs to be something that is cultivated overtime.

Due to the high amount of admins and them not seeing you, you are either out of their timezone by the time they get on or you are not as...noticeable to remember you by.

With that, I hope you don't mind me suggesting a on hold for a while so the admins can look out for you during that time to form a better opinion of you.

Also to @Speneth comment. Although 7 admins are assigned it does not mean all of them are fully active. Such discussion has been made and it still remains open for active players to have a chance.

So I'll leave it open just in case someone disagrees, then I'll put it on hold.

• Informative
Reactions: Speneth
So there had been a lot of feedback both here and off here that the admins have not been made aware of your presence at all on the server.
There is also some feedback to improve which needs to be something that is cultivated overtime.

Due to the high amount of admins and them not seeing you, you are either out of their timezone by the time they get on or you are not as...noticeable to remember you by.

With that, I hope you don't mind me suggesting a on hold for a while so the admins can look out for you during that time to form a better opinion of you.

Also to @Speneth comment. Although 7 admins are assigned it does not mean all of them are fully active. Such discussion has been made and it still remains open for active players to have a chance.

So I'll leave it open just in case someone disagrees, then I'll put it on hold.
I'm all for an On Hold, since sometimes there is nothing to enforce, or there are just no admins on about 50% of the time when I'm on. I would love to get to know the staff more, and try my best to enforce the rules whenever I can.

Reactions: Madact
Just a quick question before it goes On Hold, what exactly happens once it goes on hold?

When an app is on hold, it means that the application is closed. But it's not just that, on hold basically means that the admins will come back to your application, when the server is in need of another staff member. Of course that doesn't mean, that you can then e.g. stop enforcing rules, or start breaking them. Just be patient. :)
I hope that's a good explanation

While you are on hold the application will be closed and then open when the time is right. For you, you need enough time for at least 1-2 of the admins to play with you.

Might want to make yourself aware by saying 'Hi _____' to the admin so they know it's you.

I'm closing it up now.

I've received some feedback and a recent wave of applications has just gone so I wish to reopen this again so it can be shipped with the next batch.

Those who have given the feedback in private can you do so in public? Thanks.

• Friendly
Reactions: Monster
We're currently in a period where there's a lack of activity by our freak fortress admins: some of them have school issues, others got different interests and the rest is finding hard to keep more monitoring on the servers they're assigned to. I think he can deserve a chance in my own. So due to need of more "guardians" around: I give to him a full +1.
Obviously remember to be enough active and to enforce the rules more often. Over that nothing more people.

Changing my Neutral to +1 since I have seen you in-game,enforcing the rules and not breaking any of them.Plus I think that another admin won't hurt,but instead it would help a lot.

Said that,I wish you good lucka gain.

And with that you have two admins that can vouch for you :)

I'll put this into under review now. Any feedback from other ff2 admins please message me.

Reactions: Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread