Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? big beautiful bertha

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:89765863

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Solar

Why were you punished? Toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment? During the events of November First me and my friends were doing a harmless troll roleplaying as anti-friendly hoovies (hoovies that attack and aren't friendly) and my mute appears to be a misunderstanding because I do not recall ever being toxic to anyone besides my friends in a joking manner. Regarding my history, I would appreciate being unmuted as I see that my mute was a misunderstanding and i wasn't being toxic to anyone on the server.

Your mute was placed due a report made on you during your time on US 2fort
Clearly "harmless stuff" yelling and shouting disrespectfull words around the server.
Also regarding your 'history' You were already perma muted once before as most of your mutes/gags come from toxicity or other related stuff.
Thinking this is some misunderstanding clearly you dont regret anything you said that day on the server to whoever it may be nor do i feel like i should consider an unmute at this time.
Since its your 2nd Perma mute come back maybe somewhere around 31/11/2023 and il see about maybe giving it a thought then. As for now
Declined

1680243552301.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread