Declined Mine's Admin Application For Panda DR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mine

Hello!
//Name/nickname:
My real name is "Marko" and in game/nickname is "Mine".
//Age:
I'm 17 years old.
//Steam2 ID:
My steam2 ID is STEAM_0:1:55700878
//Online times and timezone:
I mostly play on the Panda DR server and when my friends wants to play with me i usually go play with them. I'm online on week 15:00(or earlyer) to 23:00 and weekends i might be online from 06:00 to 03:00. My time zone is UTC+2.
/*Witch of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range servers on case of a report?*/
I would love 2 get apply'd 2 Panda Deathrun. And i might visit broader range servers if there is a real nead for me.
//Do you have a microphone :
I have a mic and i use it all most all the time cus i'm 2 lazy 2 type.
//Your previous experience as admin or moderator:
I have been admin on a minecraft server like a year ago but i did not play the game enough so i got kicked out.
//What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
All most only on the Panda deathrun server.
//Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
I have no experience of administrating with SourceMod but i think it can't be hard to learn.
//Why should we choose you?:
I should be selected because I am really active on Panda deathrun, some times i am all most the whole day in that server, People like me there and I am friendly and nice to people.
//What will you do as Admin?:
As an Admin I will do the things that an admin has 2 do 2 help the people like the server more and teach the people to not brake the rules.

Ok, so you applied.

8 days of playtime which is enought to apply :
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/744509

No ban : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:55700878&Submit=Search
and
No comm blocks: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:55700878&Submit=Search

Chatlogs is spammed with !hugs commands because he dont write in the chat he uses his mic.

So I know you very well since I see you almost everytime on the server, you're very friendly to players, and very active.
The app is short, and punishments should be wrote. So I'll stay neutral since the app is short and the punishments are not here. I'll let other admins such as @Stabbin and @Madact give their opinions.

Reactions: mine
Though I like you, I do believe the laziness you state can effect your admin duties...And it especially shows on this application on how short it is.
I feel that you didn't take enough time to look into the examples that others have done and what is stated on the application template thread. For some reason you've replaced the sub headers with your own words...

What can you do for me & @Stabbin , is list a number of policy down and elaborate on the parts just a little bit more I'll be a little more tempted to give you the plus one vote you need. But right now, if you keep your application like this, I'll be forced to give you a negative rating. We currently have enough admins signed up for deathrun and we still have enough interest buzzed. So you need to show you can shine above the rest with what you have to offer.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

since you havent replied after Madacts post i am going to decline your request on getting admin on the DR servers. (for future applications please follow the app. template and answer question made by admins)

you may apply again in 1 month so; 17.04.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread