Microphone Checks/Jailbreak Changes (2 Viewers)

TotallyNotACat

1. Mic Checks should occur every 30 minutes automatically like door openings and other stuff if this is possible, it should get put in JB immediately.

2.Warden cannot give orders to a BLU guard as an example like an hour ago :OP: made me get in his teleporter leading to death or made me do deathrun (occurs with other people or wardens)

3. There should be a counter that counts how many bans you got after like 10 bans its a perm

4. When you join BLU team you cant use the rocket jumper or sticky jumper because it doesnt help the team in any case.

5. Freedays cannot rebel. I litterally leave BLU team immediately after i see a freeday.

6. (not sure if its a question) First what does fire !fire even do? Secondly fix it because having 267 votes with 20 ppl online is not possible.
ceaa76c22312d9fc76cd6b193a7b5cff15a5586650080c6a78bd6f230bd313a7_1.jpg
ceaa76c22312d9fc76cd6b193a7b5cff15a5586650080c6a78bd6f230bd313a7_1.jpg

3. It's the admins choice to permabann or not and seeing that literally everyone can check how many bans a person has it shouldn't be a problem. I'm 90% convinced that every admin would permaban after 10 bans.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
1.: please specify what you mean EXACTLY
2.: And at the end, all guards play minigames while the prisoneers bash the wardens head in on the other side of the map.
3.: exactly what Zeprus said
4.: yes it does, if you use it right
5.: I personally like the idea
6.: As far as I know, its not possible to simply turn it off. (So we made the number of votes that high. But correct me if I'm wrong)

• Agree
About 2, you kept going afk which was very annoying so I pushed u in my teleporter for a couple rounds. After that u got back and I was warden, you still kept going afk (for short periods of time) and I got annoyed again so I just told u to go in my teleporter. Tip: Go red or spectator when you are busy irl.

But if a warden can't give orders to a guard, a gaurd can do for example: keep opening the doors of a minigame while playing, blocking/pressing buttons or just annoy the warden.

Last edited:
1-Sure its a decent idea
2-Urm no.Warden is the leader he has to give orders to all.Includin blues so they dont start minigames without permision.
Though it could be specified that you dont have to follow those orders if it will make you die (minigames like pool shark are an exception)
3-Thats why we have admins.They decide the punishments.
4-Urm well you can have it if you want as long as you are actively participating as a guard.Those are good tools to catch rebelers.
5-Yeah totally agree.Freedays can pretty much ruin a whole round.When nobody is close they can go in armory get ammo and still have that invincibility whitch only allows warden to kill them ,but if the warden is dead since the other freeday killed him you have a invincible red with ammo.Who only loses it when he uses the ammo.
6-That counter is ridicolous.

• Agree
Cuz I use a lot sticky/rocket jumper it can be useful as it helps u catching a rebeler
2.if the reds death wish is:everyone do obby Dr etc. Warden must tell the guards to go to obby Dr. And they MUST obey
1.didnt got wat u mean here but I think that mic checks could happen if a player joins the server and apply until player leaves server

• Disagree
Reactions: TotallyNotACat

Users who are viewing this thread