Invalid MichaelWebb100's DodgeBall Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need at least 24 hours, so you still have a little bit to go. I wish you good luck in that! :)

This guy,
I only know him from Jailbreak but even there he was a friendly player who always enforced the rules, maybe he got some temper in him but i would give him a solid +1 if i could!

Reactions: MichaelWebb100
You need at least 24 hours, so you still have a little bit to go. I wish you good luck in that! :)
I know and even when I get the hours I need my hours will still continue to improve

https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1520190

11 hours, yes, nearly all of which were today. Now I cannot possibly be the only one who is sceptical about that one. Earlier today I was already suspicious when you had 6 hours, 5 of which were today. DeadSworn however said that he had played with you for a good part of them, so it's not like I'd go so far as to claim that you AFK'd all that time.

That was at 5 o' clock though, and there's no way you're going to make me believe that after that, you spent 5 more hours on there legitimately playing. Added to that the fact that you only have 3 recorded kills on GameMe. You might not be skilled at Dodgeball but 3 kills in 11 hours? Even if not all kills were recorded that is suspicious.

Honestly, it looks to me like you're desperately stacking on some hours to get accepted. Which in my opinion is only confirmed by the fact that you came on here just to flaunt those hours.

This is why applicants who "need more time" should just be declined straight up, not put on hold. Then they will just play to get the tag. Last time your reasons for wanting to be admin were already pretty lousy, Michael, and because of the aforementioned reasons I feel like not much has changed.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus and Redspike
Evo I was playing on the server legit because for most of that time I had either @DeadSworn @DwarfSkiffa or another admin there and yes I am shit at the gamemode but I am getting better for the deflections

Legitimate or not, a large part of my post still stands.

As much as I trust DeadSworn, I have to make my suspicions public so that people are aware of them and can form their own judgment.

Reactions: Marios
Yes and I respect that but in all honesty it seems like you are trying to shut me down that that makes me feel like shit mate

• Dislike
Reactions: Redspike
That was at 5 o' clock though, and there's no way you're going to make me believe that after that, you spent 5 more hours on there legitimately playing. Added to that the fact that you only have 3 recorded kills on GameMe. You might not be skilled at Dodgeball but 3 kills in 11 hours? Even if not all kills were recorded that is suspicious.

Honestly, it looks to me like you're desperately stacking on some hours to get accepted. Which in my opinion is only confirmed by the fact that you came on here just to flaunt those hours.

QTAUCiP.jpg

Just saying.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus and Redspike
Most time being in Spec is being afk for real life

I am now going to give this a -1 because the following reasons:

1. Your playtime(the main reason):I don't think that anyone, no matter if they have permission or not should be able to get accepted with your playtime. In my opinion all applicants with less than 24 hours on the server they apply for should get their app insta-declined or marked as invalid.

2. I believe that you are playing Just to get admin: There are a couple of events and reasons why I think this.

* Your sudden intreast in dodgeball, right after you got permission last morning you decided to play db for 10 hours.

* Spending 44% of your total db time in spectate, this gets me to think that you are just trying to build up hours to get accepted asap. On your session with 10 hours you have 3 kills and 41 deaths. This leads me to think that you have spent even mote time afk in either blue or red.

* I also believe that you are applying for db just to later get to the server you really want to play on - jailbreak.

(More reasons will probably come up soon)

@DeadSworn I am sorry that even though we had a long talk yesterday, I cannot trust MichaelWebb as an admin at the moment. I must say that the bigger reason why I -1 this app is because reason 1.

RedSpike me playing DodgeBall like that is not an excuse to be admin for Jailbreak because if I am accepted my main focus will be DodgeBall I have already assured DeadSworn of that and yes 3 kills to 41 deaths is because I cannot time the deflects right plus before I joined any community I used to play DodgeBall all the time I am telling you all this now that I am saying goodbye to Jailbreak because the last time I played it properly I got one hell of a headache from it so I will not be going to that much anymore, as I do appreciate your reasons for putting the -1 on me please be aware that I will not be just going ok I am admin now so back to Jailbreak I will not do that my new love for gaming is going to DodgeBall.

I hope you can understand this mate.

Personally, I'd like to see you play 120 hours ( 5 days) there to prove that you're actually in it to play it, not for the sake of an admin tag.

If you don't manage to improve in that amount of time, how the hell can you manage Dodgeball if you don't know what's what and if the rule was actually broken.

• Agree
Reactions: Redspike and Kah
I appreciate the honesty Hawwis and I know this is going to sound old but I am going to keep my hours improving, if my application is denied that will not stop me from getting my hours higher and higher that you can be sure of and if you wish to keep an eye on my time for DodgeBall go right ahead but know this, you will only be making yourself more and more bored as you watch my hours improve.

I understand that you all have your doubts thinking that I only want admin, for the tag or for Jailbreak but playing DodgeBall like I have over the past couple days has made me see what I used to love. Also if you wish to see me get my ass kicked or do the ass kicking, join me on DodgeBall sometime it will be fun.

Thank you again for all the honesty even though some of it made me feel sad but after thinking about, it all I realize what I am getting upset over is a game and being admin for a server such as DodgeBall is a plus so this is the last thing I say, Jailbreak for me is no more and DodgeBall is going to be my new addiction, that is not just saying it that is my promise.

Well, since yesterday you're acting like you're trying to convince the TF2 Panda community that you suddendly fell in love with a server that you really never played at, and just started to... Well, i understand that you can love such a server, but are you going to apply on each servers that you'll discover and have fun on it?

The poorest part is, that you're boosting your hours just to get this application accepted, as already said above.:confused:

You defend yourself by saying "Most time being in Spec is being afk for real life", even if it's true, you're just admitting that you indirectly boosted your hours by saying that, also, for having played a few times on the DB Server while you were also there, i can say that i mostly saw you in spec, and not being afk there, otherwise you would have not used your mic.

Finally, even if you played 11 hours there, i'm not sure that is enough to manage the server, you clearly need more experience imo.

Not going to give any votes, because i don't believe that it's really needed on this app, just had to point some things, even if you could guess what it would be if i had to.

I thank you for the honesty Clic and like I said before even if my app is denied I will not stop playing the server as I really do love it because I used to play DodgeBall before any other community

I thank you for the honesty Clic and like I said before even if my app is denied I will not stop playing the server as I really do love it because I used to play DodgeBall before any other community

Still you can't be very familiar with the gamemode if you get 3-41 after 10 hours

I know about the kill-death ratio being bad but that is due to not playing for a long time as when I saw Jailbreak for the first time and played it for 10 hours also for the first time I loved it and I am also going to keep myself familiar with the rules as I know the main to that are drilled into the server is not to steal or block

Marked as Invalid on the grounds of not living up to all of the requirements that should be met BEFORE applying.

Feel free to re-apply after a month when you supposedly will have the required playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread