Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (1 Viewer)

Nightascythe1

I am a very patient person. I am fair and honest and I really dislike backstabbing and lies.
Under a long time I have heard and seen things that aren’t right. But under I have finally reached the limit where I question if this really is something I want to be a part with. And the answer is no.

I put my last hope in hoping that Evo would get headadmin and maybe just maybe it will make a change. Unfortunatly he got the position to late and both me and Illikal already had made up our minds about this.

Seeing the latest event with banning people for no reason and giving a made up reason is just straight up abuse. And for what? Skiffa got sad Wyrian didn’t want to be friends with her because it was too painful? He gets unbanned by Evo and illikal because it wasn’t a fair ban and he get instant banned again. I don’t want to throw dirt and point out all the flaws. But that is the breaking point for me. And I feel if I stay as an admin it’s the same as supporting abuse and backstabbing and I am not that kind of a person and neither do I want to become that person.

So im resigning from my post as an admin. I will just stay at panda as a donor and nothing else.

its not a goodbye xD im not dissappearing im just not going to be admin anymore honey :p

Shame you had to leave due to these reasons that you feel uncomfortable with certain actions, not sure whats going on and I won't stick my nose in it :confused: I just want to wish you the best and hopefully you'll still enjoy it here as donator :) I didn't really get to know you but, I thought it would be nice to say something. :brohug:

Shame you had to leave due to these reasons that you feel uncomfortable with certain actions, not sure whats going on and I won't stick my nose in it :confused: I just want to wish you the best and hopefully you'll still enjoy it here as donator :) I didn't really get to know you but, I thought it would be nice to say something. :brohug:
:brohug: ofc. like i said im not leaving im resigning ^^

Users who are viewing this thread