Accepted meks' admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meks

Username

meks

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:80148678

Your age

I’m 22.

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

25d 22:24:48
As of right now and after the reset/switch of the stats around 2020 or so.

Link to your Sourcebans record

Comms
Bans

Who gave you permission to apply?

Meet requirements + blessed by @Madact

Server(s) you are applying for

Vsh #05

General online times & time zone

Tz: CET
Daily, roughly from 1pm-4am

Varies based on weekly changing working schedule, as well as my horrendous „sleeping schedule“ and also my free time.

Overall - daily, for many hours.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, been using it on a more regular basis.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

None with sourcemod.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Been a member for quite some time, had ups and downs throughout the years and the experience made me adapt my behavior.
I’ve memorized the majority of rules and punishments throughout my playtime and by breaking them.
I would like to share my appreciation for the community and take more care of it by being part of the staff.

I’m a suitable longevity candidate since I don’t plan to quit TF2 anytime soon.
It’s the only game I play and the only server I play on.

As of lately, I’m more active on the forums as well as interactive on the server with most people.
The regulars and the oldies know I’m in good spirits.

I express a good sense of judgement and haven’t drawn negative attention for 6+ years.

Also with the recent resignations of both @Magglet and @Aerial , there is no active admin monitoring the server - which is definitely needed.

Punishments

1692674364472.png

Taken from @Heather
Couldn't quote it.

I agree with all of Heather’s punishments, wouldn’t make sense to rewrite, rather credit those.
Didn’t see a lot of differences from various past admins, so I’ll just stick to those.

That's it, thanks for reading.

A couple of feedback points from me since there are no dedicated admins for VSH:

• Instead of copy pasting someone else's stacking that you thought about it from more of a personal standpoint. If you didn't know panda community's procedures, how would you punish a rulebreaker? That's what I would of liked to see.
  • I see you are becoming / have been active on the forums and I would like to see you keep that up.
  • Your past punishments are noted, but I want you to know that we have had admins who have been permanently punished in the past who made great admins later on.
  • Sessions look great. Chatlog is a little questionable in places with possible insults to players but without context I cannot conclude what is actually going on. I don't see anything out of the ordinary with a quick glance.

That's pretty much all I can give feedback wise from a remote perspective. I'll be putting this under review now.
Any questions or inactivity during under review let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: meks
accepted, welcome in our team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Solar

Reactions: meks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread