Maybe someone will find it interesting (1 Viewer)

Maxim

I do not know what you people like besides pandas, maybe someone like science > space, then you'll probably find this pretty neat.

SpaceX (a private space organisation) is launching the Falcon 9 rocket in 1 hour. It will deliver SES-9, a commercial communications satellite for SES.

Then i heard somewhere, that after it is done, it will attemt to land the rocket on earth, but they do expect a crash. They have landed a rocket before, and they have also blown up while attemting to land.

Here is the webcast! http://www.spacex.com/webcast

Yrs
Maxim (space nerd)

• Winner
Reactions: CiroBishop
If you know who's the person in my profile image, you'll become instantly my friend.

I do not know what you people like besides pandas, maybe someone like science > space, then you'll probably find this pretty neat.

SpaceX (a private space organisation) is launching the Falcon 9 rocket in 1 hour. It will deliver SES-9, a commercial communications satellite for SES.

Then i heard somewhere, that after it is done, it will attemt to land the rocket on earth, but they do expect a crash. They have landed a rocket before, and they have also blown up while attemting to land.

Here is the webcast! http://www.spacex.com/webcast

Yrs
Maxim (space nerd)

Anyway, yes, I follow a lot SpaceX's attempts of rocket landings, I followed the last one, did you see it? It went pretty smooth, then a foot broke and it fell on a side.
I hope it will go better, this time.

Anyway, yes, I follow a lot SpaceX's attempts of rocket landings, I followed the last one, did you see it? It went pretty smooth, then a foot broke and it fell on a side.
I hope it will go better, this time.
Ye i saw the "landing", it was brutal. They were so close of being able to reuse that rocket.. slyna that was shame.

"Team opting to hold launch for today. Looking to try again tomorrow; window also opens at 6:46pm ET. Rocket and spacecraft remain healthy."

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
You didn't reply to my answer. ::P::
Do you know who's the Person in my profile image?

• Funny
Reactions: Fiescha
Let's wait for it, tonight, it could go better than what they predicted, with better weather conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread