Invalid Mariokart Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

My realylife name is Renè and my nickname is XenoX

- Your age

I am 16 years old now since 24.08

- Your Steam2 ID

My Steam2 ID is: STEAM_0:1:66820950

- Your general online times and your timezone

On weekdays i get online from 15:00 - 20:00
On Weekends / Holidays i am online from 12:00 - 00:00
My time zone is CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I am usally playing on #18 Mario Kart and #09 Deathrun but i want to apply for the Mariokart server and yes i would visit other servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, i do have a microphone but i often just use the normal chat to communicate.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was an admin on an GMod server called WaterFlow for like 2 years but the server owener closed the server now.
I also was an Steam group admin on Vortex's Rafflehouse for 2 mounth but i decided to leave the group because of some issues.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, i dont have any experience whit SourceMod but i can learn in quickly from my Mentor

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me to be a part of the team because i am a realy friendly and a nice person who only want to help the community.
I realy enjoy to play on the Mariokart server because there are many friendly people too but there are quiet some who dont follow rules and i want to clear this issues
they have like spawncamping. And also i am a trained admin who knows the server rules and how to work whit poeple who dont follow the rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

In Game Policies:

Spawncamping - If someone spawncamps the other teams base i warn him 1 time before i slay/kick him and if he keeps camp i will ban him for 60min.

Racism/Sexism Spay's - i will warn this person one time otherwise i will kick him and if he keep spay it i will ban him for 1 day

Chat:

Chat/Voice spam - i will warn them 1 time and if they dont stop the spam i will gag/mute them for 60 min

Offensive language - 1 warn before i gag/mute him for 60min 1 day ban if he keeps going

Racism/Sexism - 1 warn before i gag/mute him or here for 60min 1 day ban if he keeps going

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2110796

Total played time: 1 days 00:06:47 hours

Invalid due to limited play time (need 3 days minimum).

Edit: Sorry Xerox, I am aware that you do want to uphold the rules of Mariokart, but there are requirements that need to be fulfilled beforehand.

Your application is invalid due to the reason above. You may reapply as soon as you meet the playtime requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread