Invalid MARIO KART ADMIN APP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

I hope you don't ram me up the ass so forcefully with a rusty kitchen utensil

Name/Nickname: Lukas, Lukasade, Luka

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:47057531

Online Times and timezone: Throughout the week I'm mostly online from 18:00 to 23:00 GMT but that can vary due to unforeseeable circumstances. However over the weekend I am mostly free throughout the entire day, this being 12:00pm till 12:00am GMT.
Over the Six weeks holiday's basically all day everyday

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I do

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was a moderator for a room on a website called Plug.dj for a few months until the community on it dropped off to to the point there was 3/4 people on a day. I have moderated a couple of friends minecraft servers that have blown up to a community of 300+ members.
I was an admin here for 4/5 months

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Deathrun mostly, I have started to stretch out to Mann vs Machine and plan to visit the Mario Kart maps once the Game Over servers have been shutdown. (R.I.P)
Mario Kart

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, here.

Why should we choose you?: I have been part of the community, albiet not on the forums, since March and ask anyone that has been on Deathrun lately and they will most probably be able to recall my name. This isn't to gloat, simply so that if I do end up on that server people will most likely be able to recognise me and understand my authority. (If that makes sense?). Other reasons you should choose me, I'm a nice guy. I try from the start not to get on anyone's bad side and if I do I tend to leave them alone until it settles, the community has been good to me since March and I wanted to give a little something back and if that means looking after it for them then that is okay with me.

What will you do as Admin?:
Everyone, regardless of malicious intent or not will be given ample warning of the consequences of their actions and will be refreshed with the rules of the server that I/we are currently on. Micspam and Chatspam will be appropriately gagged and muted with repeat offenders or people with a slightly more "colorful" vocabulary will be swiftly removed from the server with a nice kick in the butt. Bans will be reserved for those tenacious enough to return after being kicked and try there luck again by disobeying the rules, or severe cases such as Hacking and Racism, Racism is bad.

I hope you don't ram me up the ass so forcefully with a rusty kitchen utensil

Name/Nickname: Lukas, Lukasade, Luka

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:47057531

Online Times and timezone: Throughout the week I'm mostly online from 18:00 to 23:00 GMT but that can vary due to unforeseeable circumstances. However over the weekend I am mostly free throughout the entire day, this being 12:00pm till 12:00am GMT.
Over the Six weeks holiday's basically all day everyday

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I do

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was a moderator for a room on a website called Plug.dj for a few months until the community on it dropped off to to the point there was 3/4 people on a day. I have moderated a couple of friends minecraft servers that have blown up to a community of 300+ members.
I was an admin here for 4/5 months

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Deathrun mostly, I have started to stretch out to Mann vs Machine and plan to visit the Mario Kart maps once the Game Over servers have been shutdown. (R.I.P)
Mario Kart

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, here.

Why should we choose you?: I have been part of the community, albiet not on the forums, since March and ask anyone that has been on Deathrun lately and they will most probably be able to recall my name. This isn't to gloat, simply so that if I do end up on that server people will most likely be able to recognise me and understand my authority. (If that makes sense?). Other reasons you should choose me, I'm a nice guy. I try from the start not to get on anyone's bad side and if I do I tend to leave them alone until it settles, the community has been good to me since March and I wanted to give a little something back and if that means looking after it for them then that is okay with me.

What will you do as Admin?:
Everyone, regardless of malicious intent or not will be given ample warning of the consequences of their actions and will be refreshed with the rules of the server that I/we are currently on. Micspam and Chatspam will be appropriately gagged and muted with repeat offenders or people with a slightly more "colorful" vocabulary will be swiftly removed from the server with a nice kick in the butt. Bans will be reserved for those tenacious enough to return after being kicked and try there luck again by disobeying the rules, or severe cases such as Hacking and Racism, Racism is bad.
aw :(

Reactions: Lukas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread