Declined Mah admin apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriko^_^

Name/Nickname: Enriko^_^

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41474922

Online Times: Usually from 10-14 (Depends if I have school or not) till 02-04 in the morning (Yeah I know it is late .-.). Sometimes on Sunday I got work to do so usually I am online during 10-14 and 18-02. NOTE: Sometimes in summer I sometimes will be offline for 2-3 days or a whole day.

Time Zone: +2 GMT

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, but I don't like to use it

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have been admin in one of my friends servers and I still am in another of my friends server (Idling server .-.)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I usually play on Deathrun, Panda Duel, Jailbreak,Freak Fortress and on Saxton Hale but I pay a visit to most Panda servers every now and then.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know most of the basic commands but I have no in-depth knowledge of SourceMod (and why I would like to learn some :)

Why should we choose you?: I am a really active player and I love playing on the Panda servers but sometimes I see problems on the server or rule breakers and I wish I could do something to fix that.. (And I like helping players :)

What will you do as Admin?: Most of the times I will warn them and if they don't stop depending what they are doing I will just give them a small gag/mute or a slap. If they continue I will give an extended mute/gag and a slay. Then it will come that I will kick him a couple of times if they still do it and in the end a ban (Depending on what they did 30 min - 1 hour or so) And in Deathrun I will make people to not delay the round (depending on what they are doing) I will give a warning/slap, timebomb (but won't let them detonate) or even a slay. Lately I have seen some glitch uses on deathrun and the only way to fix them is to slay/kick players. (The Biggest problem in deathrun are people that delay the round till time end :/) And in Duel most of the times will slay and warn the spammers and if they keep doing it I will freeze them and then maybe kick and if they still do it a ban will fix it.

EXTRA NOTE: Yes... I know that the admin application are closed for now but I really wanna be an admin on Deathrun (more on Deathrun then on Duel :p) because there are a lot of people that delay rounds and/or use glitches and I haven't seen that many admins there (and why I heard that 2 of the admins are coming back on Deathrun)

PS: I am sorry to write this much and thank you for taking your time to read this super long application but here is a sandwich :sandvich::)

Last edited:
Well you a least followed the template, your english is understandable, and you aren't completely oblivious to the fact that the applications are closed. Well done.

Still, they are closed,which means this will probably be denied/put on hold. Your way of dealing with rulebreakers was hard to read, maybe because i have been up and working all day.

I'm not one to judge, i just wanted to have my say.

Please edit your post and answer to this question : "Why should we choose you to be part of our team ?".

Please edit your post and answer to this question : "Why should we choose you to be part of our team ?".
Sorry about that :oops: (I think I spiked it by accident)
Well you a least followed the template, your english is understandable, and you aren't completely oblivious to the fact that the applications are closed.
I actually am but I think that the Deathrun server needs an admin and I would be glad to help the server , players and the community it self.

Ugh, this is the second time someone messages me asking if they can apply and just cannot seem to wait for a reply. If you're too impatient to wait for a reply which you were probably going to have by tomorrow eve, then I don't even really want to read this.

Ugh, this is the second time someone messages me asking if they can apply and just cannot seem to wait for a reply. If you're too impatient to wait for a reply which you were probably going to have by tomorrow eve, then I don't even really want to read this.
Well... I did actually send it like 12 hours ago and I thought you where to busy for these silly question and stuff and I just posted the admin apply then.

Enriko, you:
a) should've waited at least a few days, asking the question again once a day
b) could've asked it in the shoutbox

I haven't played TF2 for these last 3-4 days because I have lost my motivation. And I see that my app can be a little out of date for some stuff so I would just like this app close. (I have started to play Gmod and sooner or later I will no longer visit this forum for a while) This usually happens (on summer) and I don't play TF2 for like a month or so... (Unless there is an update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread