Declined MaeTF's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? Dumb white thing

What is your SteamID? [U:1:252862965]

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Zee

Why were you punished? I told them to cry about it after they suggested for me to get off blue to learn rules, even though I didn't break any during my time on the server together.

Why should we revoke your punishment? Reduce the sentence to 1 hour at least, 6 hours is pretty harsh

Hi Mae, The way that things were at the time, 2 admins were on, Cridove and I. And your behavior the whole session was pretty inexcusable in terms of toxicity, You were told many times over that some things aren't against the rules, You've told Cridove(An admin) to cry about it too when he tried to explain the rules to you, You've demonstrated many times that you have a lack of understanding to the rules, Even when you're being told by us that something is allowed, you've decided to fight back. When I explained to you(Nicely if I may add) that secrets that don't give ammo/lead to armory or end the round aren't KOS, You've ignored it and kept fighting back.

In the end I told you, as a suggestion to stop playing on blue, Even though I had enough to guardban you for lying and misinforming players of the rules. And as you've said, You told me to cry about it.

So in conclusion, Cry about it.

e) Listen to the adminsAlways listen to the admins. In the end, they decide. If you feel like they are wrong about something, argue with them about it in a civilised way. If you cannot come to an agreement you may argue your case on the forum and see what others think. Generally obstructing administrative communication is forbidden.

• Winner
Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread