Accepted Lumius' Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumius

Name/Nickname: Carlo / Lumius (known even as RandomLumius)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:71826398

Online Times and timezone: I'm usually online from 15:00 to 16:30 and from 21:00 to 23:00 CET in weekdays, on Saturday I'm always connected at least 2 hours and on Sunday you can find me from 3 to 4 hours (expecially in the morning).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I usually use it, if I can. I really love to speak, but I don't want to annoy anyone. I never tried to sing in voicechat because I'm a bit shy in these things, but I probably will, once.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I had a similar experience some years ago as a Game Master (a role quite equal to the admin's one in these servers) in a MMORPG private server. This experience went on 4 months, till the server has closed (the owner was too busy).

Which Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always play in the dm_duel_v1_panda2 server (and so I would like to be admin of this server): it is really my favourite one (as it can be seen by my statistics) and I really like to enjoy my matches with the others players of this server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: The only thing I know is how to make a demo, but I can learn more.

Why should we choose you?: I know a lot of players in the dm_duel server (and of course they know who I am). I always respect the rules and I try to keep the order in the server (as every player should do, not just the admins). I am friendly, my English is quite good, it's easy to contact me and I don't have problems with anyone.

What will you do as Admin?: I will play as a normal player, but with the responsabilities of an admin, so I will punish in the same way everyone, even friends, obviously warning them in what they are doing wrong or against rules before doing everything else. I really don't like to play with spammers (of any sort), who insults, who tries to trade without using " /t ", who speaks a different language from English in voice chat and I heavily hate hacking and racism.

Last edited:
And here's my other protege ^_^
About Lumius, I can tell pretty much the same thing as about Drake: he's mature, he's approachable, and he doesn't like to break the rules himself, not just other people doing it. Lack of SM knowledge shouldn't be a problem; he learns fast even without coaching — you just need to explain the know-how, and this I can do even when I'm out of tf2. Like I will do, starting tomorrow.

Another obligatory +1.

Last edited:
once again hisu said everything that had to said, another +1 for me

Reactions: Redspike and Lumius
Many time played there, you seem having a good idea of the punishments... From me, another +1.

Reactions: Lumius
I will also be accepting this one. Same as with Drake, @Hisu will be your mentor. Kevin will add you later for your rights.

I'm really happy for that and I must say: thank you. Anyway this is just the first stage, I know I have to work hard (well, work more hard), but it's exactly what I want to do.

Reactions: Drake
added rights also added to the calladmin system for the duel server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread