Declined Lift perma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:39121134&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: dae
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:39121134
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-10-15 12:50:23
Reason about the Ban: "admin disrespect/threatening"
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Tried to help this community by getting Kevin's attention to demoting trial admin Tolfx for his issues. The way I did this was by making a group, collecting many people that had problems with Tolfx's ways of handling things. Now obvisouly the first thing on your mind right now is why didn't I appeal on forum, the reason being is he had some close staff friends who'd turn blind eye on his actions and protect him without listening to reason whatsoever.
Got my perma ban for "admin disrespect and threatening" but there was NO cleaner way of doing this.. I've even written a disclaimer in it to make it clear for everybody that this isn't personal and he's just unfit for the role: "Disclaimer: This is not a hate group of any sorts, it's a living petition, a collective group of the players' profiles with many hours on Panda servers."
Long story short Tolfx has been demoted for months, but my ban has not been lifted.
I hope you understood my motives to help the actual player community on db servers.

I've talked with Kevin about this and he wants the ban to stay due to your behaviour on discord and basically this whole situation in general. Needs more time.
Also I believe Tolfx resigned and was not the effect of that 'petition'.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread