Accepted klay for badmin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klay

Your name and/or nickname
klay

Your age

Who gave you permission to apply?
I am qualified to apply without permission.

Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:18211643

Your general online times and your timezone
Timezone is CET. Nowadays I'm online most of the day. Though I might start working in spring, meaning I'll only be online in the evening.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#04 Dodgeball and #19 Dodgeball 2

Do you have a microphone?
Yes. Moderate usage.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I used to be admin on Lethal-Zone servers (VSH1, VSH2 and FF2 to be exact, though only one of three runs today) for a few years. It was ages ago, I do not remember how long I was admin for exactly. I left the community due to inactivity.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, something left over from my previous admin experience. I've also setup my own dedicated server with SourceMod multiple times and fiddled with plugins and administrating stuff there.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I try to create and maintain a fun atmosphere in which other players can relax and enjoy themselves. Most of the time I "goof" around with my friends without disrupting others but if the situation deems it necessary I can take things very seriously. I believe I can handle any kind of situation calmly.
The current admins are doing a great job, but from what I see, it can be hard work and there are still some unanswered calls. I'd like to give a hand and improve on the quality of the servers.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
  • Stealing: Instant slay + warning (unless the player clearly did it to avoid death). Ban after 3 slays.
  • Blocking: Warn first, slay if blocking resulted in another players death (unless clearly unintentional). Ban after 3 slays.
  • Orbiting for too long: Warn then freeze the player. Ban after 3 warns.
  • Spamming (chat and voice, includes fl and toxic behavior): Warnings first. Gag/mute if warnings are ignore.
  • Hacking: Permanent ban after recording a demo (if I won't have perm. ban rights, I will contact an admin who does).
  • Team-killing: Instant kick unless clearly unintentional.
  • Inappropriate content: Tell the player to change/remove the content immediately. Ban if ignored.
  • Admin impersonation, obstruction, !call abuse: Heavily warn the player to stop, ban if ignored.
Ban/mute/gag length depends on the number of previous offenses.

Info
#4 Dodgeball
#19 Dodgeball 2
Saucebuns
Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18211643&Submit=Search
Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18211643&Submit=Search

Previous app: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/klays-admin-application-for-4.8597/

Wait..When did you decide to apply?!?!?!
----------------
klay is a well-known player, a good friend and definetely qualified for admin. He knows some of the basics, as I've talked to him about it alot (He supported me when I was an applicant bla bla). He knows the rules, he helps enforce them, he makes calls when one is needed, when I or another admin misses a e.g. steal, he points it out for me/us. He's basically doing his best to assist admins and generally the server.
To be honest, I don't really know what more I should say here, but I know for sure, that he'd make a great admin.
Probably way better than me.
This is a guaranteed +1 from me.
I hope it's fine for me to evaluate already as I've just been accepted. nu hate pls

Reactions: plEase
So, let's go. Klay is a regular on both EU dodgeball servers and is well known within the playerbase. He is always polite and respectful, I can't recall a single instance of him being a dick to another player or dumping bucketloads of salt in chat as some others do. :kappa:

His sessions are decent on both servers. He also isn't angered easily by what I've seen while playing with him. His moderation policies are almost perfectly in line with what we currently apply on the Dodgeball servers. So, I definitely support this.

Good luck with your app :)

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
+1 played with him once and definitely has all the qualities needed to be an admin

From the JB/Trade POV, klay is a very nice player, wich enforces the rules and, as stated already, helps the admins as best as he can.
I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be accepted. +1

He's a friendly player who brings joy to #04 and other servers. +1

Don't have anything else to say to be honest, you're fully qualified to be an admin so +1 from me.

We have all the feedback here, time to put you under review.

If you want me to be honest. You seem like a great applicant. I did worry about you not being as active as what we'd want but looking at your sessions you look great and plus you've mentioned in advanced about your new situation in this application. Everything I need to know seems to be here so it's cool.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Lighty; should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Reactions: DeadSworn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread