Accepted Kitty's Admin App. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittylicious

Banned
- Name and nickname: Alex ( K i t t y l i c i o u s / Tomato Kat / Kitty Kat )

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13414551

- Online Times & Timezone:
Can be online everyday, preferably between 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
My timezone is GMT+1:00

- List of servers i usually play on and would like to apply for:
Hightower (#06 and #10).

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
Yes, i would, without a problem.

- Microphone:
Yes, although i rarely use it due to my lack of english knowledge.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
  • Moderator from 2009 to 2010 at BDB (Bob der baumeister) Gmod Stranded servers.
  • Moderator from 2010 to 2011 at GH (Game-Hunters) Minecraft Servers.
  • Moderator, Administrator & Super-Admin from 2013 to 2014 at Force-Community TF2 servers.
  • Moderator & Administrator from 2014 to 2015 at GmodTech TF2 Servers.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, been working with SM for a few years and i can handle it pretty well.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I like to think i'm efficient, polite and patient, but that's something you'll have to check for yourself as i cannot really give an objective opinion of myself.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

1. Check the chatbox.
2. Spectate the players.
3. If a player is breaking a rule i'd tell him what is he doing wrong and then ask him politelly to stop doing so.
4. If the player doesn't change his behaviour then i give one warning through the mic/chat/PM.
5. If this doesn't stop the player then i simply apply a minor punishment like a gag/mute (micspam and swearing/chat-related rules) for a few minutes, (Slay/etc if stalling at VSH).
6. The player isn't changing his behaviour, here comes the kick and one final warning asking the player to not go for a ban.
7. If the player is hacking (and i'm 100% sure) i'd record a demo and then permaban him.
8. If the player is camping, i would warn him first, if he keeps camping then i would slay him (kick/ban if this isn't the first time).
9. Racial/Homophobic/etc slurs or any kind of intolerance (e.g. "you're a jew faggot autist nigger"). I insta-gag/mute players breaking this rule for a short amount of time (30 minutes) and then i tell them what went wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short-ish application, i like it to be as clean as possible for everyone.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redspike
Nothing wrong with a short and clean app, well written and looks good in my eyes.
Wish you the best in your further quest of becoming a true panda admin
snake_approves_by_nothguy-d6zxxba.jpg

- Name and nickname: Alex ( K i t t y l i c i o u s / Tomato Kat / Kitty Kat )

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13414551

- Online Times & Timezone:
Can be online everyday, preferably between 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
My timezone is GMT+1:00

- List of servers i usually play on and would like to apply for:
Versus Saxton Hale & Hightower.

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
Yes, i would, without a problem.

- Microphone:
Yes, although i rarely use it due to my lack of english knowledge.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
  • Moderator from 2009 to 2010 at BDB (Bob der baumeister) Gmod Stranded servers.
  • Moderator from 2010 to 2011 at GH (Game-Hunters) Minecraft Servers.
  • Moderator, Administrator & Super-Admin from 2013 to 2014 at Force-Community TF2 servers.
  • Moderator & Administrator from 2014 to 2015 at GmodTech TF2 Servers.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, been working with SM for a few years and i can handle it pretty well.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I like to think i'm efficient, polite and patient, but that's something you'll have to check for yourself as i cannot really give an objective opinion of myself.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

1. Check the chatbox.
2. Spectate the players.
3. If a player is breaking a rule i'd tell him what is he doing wrong and then ask him politelly to stop doing so.
4. If the player doesn't change his behaviour then i give one warning through the mic/chat/PM.
5. If this doesn't stop the player then i simply apply a minor punishment like a gag/mute (micspam and swearing/chat-related rules) for a few minutes, (Slay/etc if stalling at VSH).
6. The player isn't changing his behaviour, here comes the kick and one final warning asking the player to not go for a ban.
7. If the player is hacking (and i'm 100% sure) i'd record a demo and then permaban him.
8. If the player is camping, i would warn him first, if he keeps camping then i would slay him (kick/ban if this isn't the first time).
9. Racial/Homophobic/etc slurs or any kind of intolerance (e.g. "you're a jew faggot autist nigger"). I insta-gag/mute players breaking this rule for a short amount of time (30 minutes) and then i tell them what went wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short-ish application, i like it to be as clean as possible for everyone.
Thanks for reading.
I like the look of it, it is really clean (so you achieved what you were going for.) :)

The only things I personally have an issue with is:

1.) "Yes, although i rarely use it due to my lack of english knowledge." - but I assume by that you mean vocally as opposed to text because you seem pretty competent with it on the forums (from what I've seen)

2.) The two servers you're applying for, you only have a total of 13 hours on them combined, and though this is quite a bit, imo, a little more time on them will definitely benefit you. Maybe try bring your play time up a bit and get to know the community of the servers you're playing on and I'd happily welcome you to the team.

I like the look of it, it is really clean (so you achieved what you were going for.) :)

The only things I personally have an issue with is:

1.) "Yes, although i rarely use it due to my lack of english knowledge." - but I assume by that you mean vocally as opposed to text because you seem pretty competent with it on the forums (from what I've seen)

2.) The two servers you're applying for, you only have a total of 13 hours on them combined, and though this is quite a bit, imo, a little more time on them will definitely benefit you. Maybe try bring your play time up a bit and get to know the community of the servers you're playing on and I'd happily welcome you to the team.

That's right, vocally as opposed to text, i also have a very deep accent :p
I'll try to play more on the servers too.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

• Friendly
Reactions: mermite
Make an exception for my racial slurs and I will +1 this

• Great app, very well written.
  • Good experience as an admin and you have SM knowledge
  • You seem to be a freindly person according to chatlog and forum posts.
  • We only have 2 active admins on Saxton Hale atm, a third would be very nice.
The only negative I see here is your playtime, something that can be fixed easy if you just stay active

You will get a +1 from me, good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittylicious
I'll give you a 0.5 for now, until you improve the playtime on our servers. Good luck
:3

I'd like to have a say in this - I've checked your activity on the servers, and while you might have a good history of being an admin and you're pretty friendly as I've seen so far, your activity is pretty horrible to apply for a such position. You've spent 9 and a half hours on Vs. Saxton Hale which I don't think is enough especially since it has a completely different rule set and for Hightower - you've spent an average of 5 hours on each server and that seems way too low. You don't know the regulars yet and you should atleast have 3+ days spent there to get to know them, imo.

The app is good, but activity is the problem. -1 from me until I see that you have atleast a few days on the servers you are applying for.

EDIT : Gametime requirement has been met, +1 now.

Last edited:
As it seems my only problem is the time i've been playing on the servers, if you don't feel i'm prepared enough to be an admin, put this application on hold until i reach an adequate amount of time, i'm not in a hurry at all. c:

The applicant now has 3 days 11:56:49 hours played on both Hightowers. Seeing as his only problem was gametime, I think that it is time to accept him.

Over the course as he was gaining 3 days, he's made countless demos of rulebreaking, hacking and also made reports through !calladmin and steam chat.

If possible, can we wrap this up and assign Tomato Kat (Kittylicious ) to Hightower #10 immediately?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread