Killstreak Eyelander (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Hello Panda Community

While playing Saxton Hale Mode on The Hale Server of Panda ive noticed that when i had my professional killstreak Eyelander equipped it didnt counted Heads on hit like it does Normally. Ive tryied on a Other Hale Server and the same happended. So i believe that the problems is on all hale server im not sure yet. I hope you guys can help me out :D
(Sorry for my bad english its not my first language :)

Did you get anymore health when hitting the hale? Is it your Killstreak that doesn't count, or the ''Head'' counter down in the corner?

Its becouse when you hit HALE with an Eyelander or reskin, you get an head.
Its becouse if you use Eyelander, you lose life, so to power your speed and your life, you get heads

Sigh. Evo jumping in.

Why even use Killstreak on VSH

Because it's fancy; because he's proud of his item; because by using !kson he can get 100 kills on it to show the effect.

Its becouse when you hit HALE with an Eyelander or reskin, you get an head.
Its becouse if you use Eyelander, you lose life, so to power your speed and your life, you get heads

Didixo wasn't talking about the weapon in itself. He knows what an Eyelander is, he's played this game for longer than a day. He was asking for the point of using a killstreak weapon in VSH as you don't get kills, only on Hale.

Rest of the post removed due to quotes being deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread